Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 14

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     31 August 2009

"First, you do not have to agree to the divorce or commit any legal transgression.  Under “no-fault” divorce laws, your spouse can divorce you unilaterally without giving any reasons.  The judge will then grant the divorce automatically without any questions.

But further, not only does your spouse incur no penalty for breaking faith; she can actually profit enormously.  Simply by filing for divorce, your spouse can take everything you have, also without giving any reasons.  First, she will almost certainly get automatic and sole custody of your children and exclude you from them, without having to show that you have done anything wrong.  Then any unauthorized contact with your children is a crime.  Yes, for seeing your own children you will be subject to arrest. 

There is no burden of proof on the court to justify why they are seizing control of your children and allowing your spouse to forcibly keep you from them.  The burden of proof (and the financial burden) is on you to show why you should be allowed to see your children.

The divorce industry thus makes it very attractive for your spouse to divorce you and take your children.  (All this earns money for lawyers whose bar associations control the careers of judges.)  While property divisions and spousal support certainly favor women, the largest windfall comes through the children.  With custody, she can then demand “child support” that may amount to half, two-thirds, or more of your income.  (The amount is set by committees consisting of feminists, lawyers, and enforcement agents – all of whom have a vested interest in setting the payments as high as possible.)  She may spend it however she wishes.  You pay the taxes on it, but she gets the tax deduction. 

You could easily be left with monthly income of a few hundred dollars and be forced to move in with relatives or sleep in your car.  Once you have sold everything you own, borrowed from relatives, and maximized your credit cards, they then call you a “deadbeat dad” and take you away in handcuffs.  You are told you have “abandoned” your children and incarcerated without trial."

A brilliant discussion on similar abuse of law in other country.

https://www.intellectualconservative.com/2007/11/13/advice-to-young-men-do-not-marry-do-not-have-children/

Vijay Shah (merchant)     01 September 2009

This is the situation in Western countries not exactly in India. There is a BIG difference in the way feminism is treated in India Vs West. In the West the 'Family Man' ( not the manipulative , abuser ) is like an African Slave. In India . the 'Family Man' is not a man at all. He is a DOG. Kutte ke jaise ukso band diya jaata hai .

Feminism is india is not about doing good to women.Its about making SURE that female abuse continues where it is complained of(bottom of barrel illiterate lot)so that in can sustain the nexus of parasite politicians.

In india it an extension of vote-banking and minority appeasement c.f the West where it is a   reteriation to what these people perceive as a 'Male Dominiated' society. NOT  A SOUL HAS REALIZED THIS BASIC DIFFERENCE. BECAUSE THE SOLUTION LIES AT THE ROOT OF THIS CAUSE. 

indians politicans will do just about anything to split votes so they dont have to satisfy the masses.I am pointing to congress politicans especially.

let us say a woman is about to die after being abused.Even if NCW knew about it they will refuse to intervene & save her life.Once she is dead- the dead women becomes the best instrument for them to leverage,the androphobia,that can continue to sustain the money making racket.The culprits who did this crime never get punished but instead innocent US Citizens who have nothing to do with this incident are trapped with biased laws.

in other words if some bride abuse incident is taking place,first the cameras will come and get the wonderful shoot,rather than prevent the abuse. Remember that woman ( I dont remember the name ) that walked semi naked with a base-ball  bat in  Gujarat.

Then the media (controlled by specific minority interest) will circulate that movie & exaggerate the numbers,so that politicians like renuka chodree get a chance to use that to make biased laws.What happened to the abused woman ? who cares......they just wanted to use her.

IF WE REALLY HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS, WE MUST DEVICE THE DOWNFALL AND COMPLETE EXTERMINATION OF CONGRESS AND SIMILAR MINORITY BASED PARTIES.

NO OTHER WAY OUT. 60 YEARS OF SHOUTING HAS GIVEN US WHAT ?

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     05 September 2009

One of the prime reason of Men's slavery is "MONOGAMY".

Monogamy was the first step through which wife got ownership of husbands. Like a piece of land. Used like a land to get livelihood. Take care of women's children. Then the polygamy was sanctioned against by law. Further the noose tightened- Section 498A, maintenance laws, custody, right over man's property and salary, domestic violence act etc.

Monogamy was end of marriage for men and beginning of slavery of man.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     05 September 2009

Monogamy ?  cause of slavery - Wow .......I think we are going way off relevance here.

So Sir Adv  Rajesh- do think men should be able to marry multiple times ..?  Don’t you know the congress govt. has already discriminated against non moslems and lets moslems  marry  5 times , simultaneously . Polygamy is a feature of , lower cadre inferior societies .  Right now polygamy is practiced in Islamic india. It is practiced in Nigeria and other African countries where islam is the primary religion. The result - Torn society, HIV, Drugs (the kind of things moslem culture has brought to india) and prostitution is the result of conspicuous polygamy.

Children are born 'without ' fathers .because papa was always a' rolling stone' so child says he should also, do the same. It perpetuates a meaningless male domination that’s not based on sense but is more physical.

Still not convinced? look in the streets of karachi . porkistan . On avg. the woman out there is considered property .  Mothers /Bothers/ /fathers etc raping and prostituting their children for money......age old  700+ year mogul culture tradition  of "kotha" ( == BROTHEL  for the nawabs, imams and kings  ) and "mujras" ( THE DANCE OF PROSTITUTES IN BROTHELS )

I don’t see ANY problem with Monogamy. That has always  been the religious tenant of all "civilized religions " ( Jews / Christians / Hindus / Buddhists /  etc ) .

Sir - Lets talk the relevance of this to INDIA. NOT JUST COPY-PASTE  FROM what's happening in the West. Because the MODUS OPERANDI OF FEMINISM IS DIFFRENT IN THE WEST .

ALL MENS PROBLEMS IN INDIA COME FROM CONGRESS GOVT AND  THE ALIKE PARTIES

ALL HUMAN BEINGS ( NOTE SOME PEOPLE HAVE 4 LIMBS, BUT, I AM TALKING OF HUMAN BEINGS THAT LIKE TO LIVE IN DECENT CIVILIZED SOCIETY )   PROBLEM OF BEING DISCRIMINATED , ETHNICALLY - COME FROM CONGRESS GOVT AND  THE ALIKE PARTIES

WHERE IS THE SOLUTION - EXTERMINATE THE CONGRESS GOVT AND LOOK ALIKES ?

NO MORE SLAVERY . EXPERIENCE "REAL FREEDOM"

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     05 September 2009

You said various problems of Africa, Pakistan- but it is difficult to say that these are results to polygamy. A large part of europe, russia, south america are also facing these problems, and there is monogamy there. If you can enligheten a bit about relationship between polygamy and these problems, I will be very happy. Even in Pakistan, Africa a vast majority of population is a monogamist.

I dont know really whether polygamy is good or monogamy is good. So, why to impose any of these on the individuals. Let it be an individual choice. That is open society (concept of Karl Popper), which admits that it does not know the ultimate truth and hence refrain from interfereing too much in individuals life. I oppose monogamy merely because it gives a monololistic owenership of a hapless individual to some women.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     06 September 2009

You said various problems of Africa, Pakistan- but it is difficult to say that these are results to polygamy.

If you can enligheten a bit about relationship between polygamy and these problems

• UN says polygamy main driver of Aids in Swaziland

https://www.mg.co.za/article/2008-08-30-un-says-polygamy-main-driver-of-aids-in-swaziland

• Polygamy in West Africa: What are the Implications for Sexual Health?

The Medical Research Council (UK); Rockefeller Foundation

https://www.comminit.com/en/node/215368/347

You will find a lot more evidence ,  documented objectively that directly co-relates Polygamous practices with HIV , STD's , Family  Breakups etc. Many evolved from a Polygamous Ape ( the remnants of that culture is still seen in islam ) .to the  cultivated and evolved present. In fact where polygamy is allowed it was because their tribal culture was a lot worse off. It is mentioned very clearly even in religious books and history , that before muhammad paigoomboar , people indulged in incest with their own parents, sisters, brothers and made to reluctance in trying to rape any woman they saw on the road. That is the reason why their prophet , made it compulsory for women to wear burkha ( so that another man  could not pounce on her and rape her ) , and gave them freedom to marry some 4-5 times.  ( but in fact there is evidence to suggest that muhammed paigoombat was a rapid and pedophile, who incarcerated at least one 13 year old Jewish girl called Aliya  and forced her to accept islund )

So  polygamy was – of , for and by – an inferior , tribal culture . This is unlike other more advanced cultures where its not allowed. ( Jews/ Christians / Hindus / Zoroastrians )

Another reason for polygamy was to rapidly increase population growth in these tribal societies so that whenever there was war these people who use their volume to fight. In today’s time , I believe that polygamy by moslems has largely contributed to the rapid population explosion that is taking place today .

Sir – You cannot paint all homes with the same color. You cannot cook all food using the same recipe. Therefore we should understand the marital injustices that is taking place in India has a DISTINCLTY  different basis than that in West.

In India ,  as I observed , everything ugly that has happened is ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE RESULT OF

CONGRESS GOVT AND THEIR LOOK ALIKE.

THEY MUST BE DESTROYED ,

I dont know really whether polygamy is good or monogamy is good. So, why to impose any of these on the individuals. Let it be an individual choice. That is open society (concept of Karl Popper), which admits that it does not know the ultimate truth and hence refrain from interfereing too much in individuals life. I oppose monogamy merely because it gives a monololistic owenership of a hapless individual to some women.”

SIR - ji  it is a bit FUNNY…you think that the hapless man will be MORE PEACEFUL if Monogamy is Rejected in favor of polygamy ?

What if the 2nd/3rd/ 4th wives ….ALL MISUE THE LAWS AND FILE 498A AGAINS THE MAN ? WHAT HAPPENS THEN ?  that is 498A/DV x 4 TIMES ? WOW…….I am sure he’d go insane by the time he is fighting  the 2nd one.

SO its the laws and the lawmakers (== Finally Congress Govt ) that need to be worked on. Man/Women  should be allowed to walk out of the marriage , AS LONG AS THERE IS OBJECTIVE, VERIFIABLE  PROOF  OF CRUELTY/ NON COMPATIBILITY ON THEIR SIDE. Again there should be equal representation of men/women’s interest groups ( there is NO MENS interest group in India. Its Women’s interest group Vs  Those Women/Men where who want to  prevent destruction of the family system ) in drafting these laws. Unlike the West where no fault divorce takes place with 95% of all marriages.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     06 September 2009

You said various problems of Africa, Pakistan- but it is difficult to say that these are results to polygamy.

If you can enligheten a bit about relationship between polygamy and these problems

• UN says polygamy main driver of Aids in Swaziland

https://www.mg.co.za/article/2008-08-30-un-says-polygamy-main-driver-of-aids-in-swaziland

• Polygamy in West Africa: What are the Implications for Sexual Health?

The Medical Research Council (UK); Rockefeller Foundation

https://www.comminit.com/en/node/215368/347

You will find a lot more evidence ,  documented objectively that directly co-relates Polygamous practices with HIV , STD's , Family  Breakups etc. Many evolved from a Polygamous Ape ( the remnants of that culture is still seen in islam ) .to the  cultivated and evolved present. In fact where polygamy is allowed it was because their tribal culture was a lot worse off. It is mentioned very clearly even in religious books and history , that before muhammad paigoomboar , people indulged in incest with their own parents, sisters, brothers and made to reluctance in trying to rape any woman they saw on the road. That is the reason why their prophet , made it compulsory for women to wear burkha ( so that another man  could not pounce on her and rape her ) , and gave them freedom to marry some 4-5 times.  ( but in fact there is evidence to suggest that muhammed paigoombat was a rapist and pedophile, who incarcerated at least one 13 year old Jewish girl called Aliya  and forced her to accept islund )

So  polygamy was – of , for and by – an inferior , tribal culture . This is unlike other more advanced cultures where its not allowed. ( Jews/ Christians / Hindus / Zoroastrians )

Another reason for polygamy was to rapidly increase population growth in these tribal societies so that whenever there was war these people who use their volume to fight. In today’s time , I believe that polygamy by moslems has largely contributed to the rapid population explosion that is taking place today .

Sir – You cannot paint all homes with the same color. You cannot cook all food using the same recipe. Therefore we should understand the marital injustices that is taking place in India has a DISTINCLTY  different basis than that in West.

In India ,  as I observed , everything ugly that has happened is ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE RESULT OF

CONGRESS GOVT AND THEIR LOOK ALIKE.

THEY MUST BE DESTROYED ,

I dont know really whether polygamy is good or monogamy is good. So, why to impose any of these on the individuals. Let it be an individual choice. That is open society (concept of Karl Popper), which admits that it does not know the ultimate truth and hence refrain from interfereing too much in individuals life. I oppose monogamy merely because it gives a monololistic owenership of a hapless individual to some women.”

SIR - ji  it is a bit FUNNY…you think that the hapless man will be MORE PEACEFULLY if Monogamy is Rejected in favor of polygamy ?

What if the 2nd/3rd/ 4th wives ….ALL MISUE THE LAWS AND FILE 498A AGAINS THE MAN ? WHAT HAPPENS THEN ?  that is 498A/DV x 4 TIMES ? WOW…….I am sure he’d go insane by the time he is fighting  the 2nd one.

SO it the laws and the lawmakers (== Finally Congress Govt ) that need to be worked on. Man/Women  should be allowed to walk out of the marriage , AS LONG AS THERE IS OBJECTIVE, VERIFIABLE  PROOF  OF CRUELTY/ NON COMPATIBILITY ON THEIR SIDE. Again there should be equal representation of men/women’s interest groups ( there is NO MENS interest group in India. Its Women’s interest group Vs  Those Women/Men where who want to  prevent destruction of the family system ) in drafting these laws. Unlike the West where no fault divorce takes place with 95% of all marriages.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     12 September 2009

Well, if you read the properly, it says multiple s*xual relation is main driver of HIV/AIDS.If that the case, why should we ban only the polygamy- let us prohibit "gamy" altogether. Still better, prohibit Sex so that there will be no HIV/AIDS transmission.

Rubbish report.

I dont know who is responsible for such laws- congress or some other party. Even when BJP was in power, they didnt amended these laws. Various other parties are in various states- they never try to amend these laws (criminal law is in concurrent jurisdiction- even state government can amend). Thus in my view no political party is responsible for this- political system is responsible, state is responsible.

I understand that state is not a moral entity. It does not do anything right or wrong. It does, what is inevitable. Men have to organise themselves, and make state understand that amendemnt in these laws are inevitable. Once that is done, these laws will be amended- whoever is in power.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     13 September 2009

I think

• Your talking in too general terms about Man being a different entity from woman. The kind of gender debate, I 'd be having if I was a teenager. NO DOUBT your right that men in india,  (without any political vantage  e.g. SC ST OBC Moslems people who get traditional favored when congress goes begging for votes ) are treated WORSE than dogs but I will absolutely differ from ANYONE who says that it’s all a very general fight. THE FIGHT OF MENS right in USA is NOT the same as the fight of mens right in India. Like I said you cannot paint everything with the same color. You have to understand everything in Indian context
  • YES in context of India WE HAVE A FINGER TO POINT. THE MIDDLE FINGER TO CONGRESS GOVT.  I AM SAYING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN BECAUSE , I KNOW SO MANY MEN SUFFERING HERE AND I WANT ALL THESE MEN TO KNOW THAT ITS NO WOMEN VS MEN FIGHT HERE, YOUR ENEMY IS THE CONGRESS GOVT.

MOST OF THEM TALK IN SUCH A PASSIVE TONE , THAT THEY TAKE IT FOR GRANTED THAT THEY ARE CRIMINALS.  MOST OF THEM DONT EVEN GET A FAIR RESPONSE FROM THE LAWYER COMMUNITY HERE.  OF COURSE IT DOES NOT NEED ONE TO BE AN EINSTEIN THAT THE ADVISE THE DESI LAWYER WOULD GIVE TO A MEN WHO HAS BEEN ABUSED IS ACTUALLY CHARGABLE  BUT THE ADVISE THE SAME LAWYERS WOULD GIVE TO WOMAN IS NOT REALLY SO MUCH OF A CASH BUSINESS, ON THE CONTRARYIF THE WOMAN WOULD FILE A COMPLAINT BASED ON SUCH ADVISE IT WILL BRING MORE BUSINESS TO THE LAWYER. DONT FOLLOW  ME ?

E.g. Das has 498a filed against him. NO PROFIT IN GIVING A LOT OF ADVISE TO MR DAS BECAUSE  THAT MR DAS COULD BE PAYING RS 500-2000  FOR A CONSULTATION TO GET THIS ADVISE. BUT NOW MRS KARAT complains THAT HUSBAND HAS LEFT HER. Or DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ...OH WHAT ?WAIT A MIN .....GIVE ALL POSSIBLE WAYS TO MRS KARAT SO SHE CAN  HARRESS HER HUSBAND. "MAAM ......proceed to file 498a , " ..."Maam complain to NCW " .....GOOD BUSINESS FOR LAWYER. THE MAN WILL BE BEHIND BARS...HE WILL HIRE LAWYERS. HE HAS TO BRIBE JUDGE TO GET SOME MINIMAL JUSTICE …..GOOD BUSINESS.

• ·         I am not supporting and suggesting that we have BJP Govt but – remember even when it came in power it was sitting on a 2 legged chair . Very unsteady because of questionable parties supporting it ( for their own agenda) . We have never seen a full fledged support for it so far.
  • ·         SAFE GAMY IS NEEDED . There is a risk in EVERYTHING including the air you breathe. Does not mean you stop breathing. Polygamy increases this risk manyfold.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     17 September 2009

I really appreciate your concern and deep feeling. Nevertheless, on political front, we may agree to differ. I think political system is to blame, you want to blame a political party.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     17 September 2009

I am not interested in taking sides any more than letting all the people  suffering here KNOW THE TRUTH. BEFORE YOU FIGHT AGAINST SOMETHING , IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO "KNOW THY ENEMY" .MANY PEOPLE SO FAR,DON'T EVEN KNOW "THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED JFK" ...AND THAT IS WHAT I WANT THEM TO KNOW....CONGRESS PARTY IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THESE AND MANY MORE MISERIES.

I am really eager that someone disprove my accusation , based on hard facts, rather than shun it off as political dirt.  

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     29 September 2009

Refusing to marry is just one way to protest against gender discrimination against men. There are thousands of other issues- related to fathers right, education of children, individual liberty of men, higher taxation on men etc. I am very happy to see that men are organising themselves to address these issues. I just looked at the web site of "National Coalition for Men".

www.ncfm.org

Vijay Shah (merchant)     30 September 2009

Adv Rajesh Ji

Thanks for your unique perspective on this issue. I do beleive that Mens plight in India can never improve unless the political system that enslaves them is brought to justice . If I had my way , I would not perclude lynching the people who make this political system , as a method to discourage the further abuse of this system. By the political system - I would like to point my ( middle finger ) to the CONGRESS GOVT and its alikes.

MORE THAN THAT - TAKING UP A BANNER  "ALL MEN STAND UNITED AGAINST FEMINIST AGRESSION" WILL BE COUNTER PRODUCTIVE IN INDIA . BECAUSE THIS IS JUST WHAT THE CONGRESS GOVT WANTS. THEY WANT TO SELL THE PERCEPTION TO WOMEN , IN INDIA THAT MEN ARE BEASTS AND YOU ARE ALL "INNOCENT  SATIS". THE MORE WE MAKE THIS A GENDER DEBATE , THE BETTER WILL BE THEIR SUCCESS RATE .

IT IS PRODUCTIVE IN THE WEST BECAUSE - THE ROOT CAUSES FOR THOSE PROBLEMS ARE DIFFERENT.

THERE SHOULD BE PROTEST YES BUT MORE THAN ANYTHING MEN HAVE TO UNITE NOT AGAINST WOMEN AND FEMINISM  BUT AGAINST THE EXTERMINATION , REMOVAL AND OVERTHROW OF THE CONGRESS GOVT AND ITS LIKES .

SIDHES JENA (CEO- Jena & Company www.jenasworld.com)     04 October 2009

Respected my all seniors, I am really appreciating your contribution, but one thing I would like to share with, if men’s are refusing  to marry the matter will not be resolved, one more complicated problem will be raised. But I think we men should take up this issue to Honorable Supreme Court, when men and women’s are equal, then why they should have more liberty then of men.  I am purely a person of Financial and Accounting subjects, but some time back I meet an accident which is happened in front of me and that day I founded there is a big mistake from the women side but she did not punished, that day I have decided to changing my procession and I have enrolled for LL.B and I have completed it and finally become a member of Orissa State Bar Council, in between I meet a person who is a criminal lawyer  in Orissa and another sr advocate from Madhya Pradesh High Court, and  they both are  guided me a lot, and suggested me preparing for Judicial Services, but I have decided to be a best lawyer to help my societies.

I am planning to do something, from where I can collect a huge of opinion and support, so that may help me to take up this issue for a final judgment favoring to us.

I am not sure whether you are going to appreciate my idea or not but still I am seeking a valuable advice from my all viewers, readers, contributors and seniors for fulfilling our dream.  

Vijay Shah (merchant)     05 October 2009

Siddeshwarji

I respect your courage and fight. CONGRATULATIONS AND I WISH YOU BEST OF SUCCESS.

One thing - Rajeshi Ji is talking not literally But proverabally. He is asking " with all the Renunkas / Indira Jainsinghs dancing on the common man with AK 47's and  RDX ( == 498a and DV act ) ...is it worth marrying at all"

Even though India is the country that has the HIGHEST Androphobic rate, inspite of that women marry . Even Shemales-transvesities like Renuka  and Indira marry innocent men ( and end up murdering their lives if not their body ) .On the males front there can never be unity.So that Idea that all men unite and decide not to marry is just childish. But he means to ask the question philiosphically.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register