Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 13

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     19 August 2009

Well, we follow common law system. One of the most important charateristic of this system is that anything not prohibited by expressed provision of law is permitted in law.

There is no law prohibiting such thing and hence those are permitted.

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     20 August 2009

Sir,

I am exactly facing same problem. My wife is threatening me for all the things you have told.

she  don't have any desires of love and don't respects my parents and even me, and she left me after living with me  after 4 months. Because I was not earning enought o take care for her. and she always complains about my family and tell taht why I take care for them, even she compares herself frommy sisters and brothers.

I never demanded any thing except love. But I cannot touch her.

i am frusteted of this.

I am suffering in marriage and it seems to be a fraud, arranged Hindu marriage.

It seems to be a very big mistake of my life.

We are not compatible to each other and have lot of understanding and mental differences.

Our marriage is going to finish one year and we hardly lived together for 3-4 months and then separated.

Reasons behind suffering are:

àLack of Physical Intimacy: YES
àLack of Adjustments: YES
àUnreasonable Expectations: YES

àOur way of thinking is different.

à mutual incompatibility.

à Expectations   are very high from husband. And such expectations are not met due to practical aspects/non willingness and lake of love and as such the same results in repeated heated arguments between us.

àLot of times we end up in heated arguments whenever we faced each other over little issues.

àNo respect is given to groom and his family.

à No feeling of  Love to each other as well as in relationship

àWithin 8 months the marriage broke down and we started living separately. So purpose of marriage doesn’t seem to be fulfilled.

Please give me advice either we should go for marriage annulment or mutual consonant divorce, what is the difference between two and what is the easy procedure

1)     What will be total expenditure in divorce process and what documents will be required.

2)     We don’t have marriage certificate but have proof of marriage like (Invitation card, Photos), will these only work or I need to apply for registration only for divorce.

3)     Marriage is solemnized at Jaipur and we last lived together at Bangalore.

a.      Where we should file the case?

b.      We don’t want to make this process tough and difficult, please give precautions before filing the case.

c.      We don’t have child from marriage

d.      Wife is working with good salary. So no issues are there.

e.      2 months are left in completion of full year of marriage.

I am hoping thta if she don't love me and don't like me tyhen she will leave me easily, but she is doing phone call fromn her parents home and threatening me and harassing me from there. Sometims I thinks that for this condition I married and waited for that girl.

After some time that institution of marrige will end becasue of these kind of behaviours and stupid laws.

I exactlly support your views

Becuse Of being educated I married ot her taht we both will run the family with love and respect

My wife married to me because I will earn and will giv money to her, as She was understanding me a Free ATM machine(As she is my wife). when I was not able to do that she started harassing me and started fighting with me over little issues and tols that according to hindu you shoud have all the responsibility becasue you are man and as well as she abused my parents and family.

He only purpose of marrying to me was extortong money from me and using thst for her own purposes.

Man always looks love and affection in woman, but if woman willnot respect man and will not love to the person who is marriying to them , the institution of marriage will be demolished in near future.

If girls want equality then only Live-In relations will work.

I am also facing the same problem, she is toururing me to buy Car and House at NCR.

I will need help.

Whatever you are saying is exactly right. I will need your help to getout from my bad marriage, please let me know your contact email id. and I will be with you for fighting against biased law and bad politics, I am engineering graduate and MBA also but now I will study Law also.

ANZAR M.A. (Lawyer)     20 August 2009

pl visit www.lawdeskindia.com

Hetram Bishnoi (study)     20 August 2009

because if u say something to your wife she can alleged u for dowry and various reasons

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     20 August 2009

That is what slavery is- if the master (read wife) is happy, you are safe; if the master is not happy, you are in jail.

(Guest)

my learned lawyers

pls visit my thread and give me ur kind advice.

thank u.

(Guest)

my learned lawyers

pls visit my thread and give me ur kind advice.

thank u.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/messages/2009/8/8148_wife_forcing_divorce_alongwith_retention_of_stridhan.asp

Yogesh Patel (Business)     21 August 2009

i have sent soln. Go through and discuss that w/ ur lawyer

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     23 August 2009

sir,

r u married or angur khatta hai?

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     24 August 2009

Do u still think marriage is "angoor"? You are really brave- hats off to you.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     25 August 2009

indian angur quality has always been khatta since last 20 years. Ever since congress govt poisoned the orchard , with 498a and now dv act has even reduced quality a lot lot worse.

todays angur quality - looks a lot uglier, lot smaller in 'size' , and no juice a lot of sour taste. that is why you see so many fruit sellers wanting to sell good quality of angur from new zealand, australia etc.

in fact i stopped eating angur in india. because everytime it remind me of the sour taste. it is mans reflex.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     25 August 2009

khatte to hai ...magar  , congress govt ne har angur, me injection / liptaka lekar vish , bhara . Kha kar manushya ,mruthyu hi  prapt karta hai.

solution ichit hai to congress ( or uski jaisi bhaadvi party-yaan ) govt ki maa chuda na paade gaa

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register