Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 11

ROHAN (Adm)     02 June 2009

Goud, 1.3 lakh mothers, sisters and women relatives of husbands have been arrested under IPC 498A in the last 5 years alone. Do you still tell me that it is helpful to women? Around 600 innocent children have been arrested under IPC 498A. Now, DV act is considered even worse than IPC 498A as the accused man has no right of defence. His wife or living partner can use the law to extort and also to take possession of his property. The DV act is also unconstitutional as it violates right of equality and all fundamental principles of jusrisprudence.

Gopal Krishna Behera (Advocate Orissa High Court Cuttack.)     06 June 2009

Don't be pessimist.

Always be optimsit.

As you show so you reap.

Good mind god Find. 

Jaya,Janai & Bhagini.

Look our mother, the most effectionat loving mother.

Look our sister, the most carring loving sister.

East or west Home is the best.

If our fathers were  like you, what woud be our existence.

Light dawns, even in the darkness. Hurry up.

Still if any doubt, call me

with best regards .... loving Gopal.

Gopal Krishna Behera (Advocate Orissa High Court Cuttack.)     06 June 2009

Those laws of for unruly me

The man who does not come across the most effectionate loving mother and the most carrying smile sister and heavenly home, only he cnnot marry but can adopt some unsocial practice. He is the only element to creat disturbance in the society.

thanks.

ROHAN (Adm)     06 June 2009

behera, We are all optimists and that is the reason we have expressed ours opinions against the politicaly correct feminist laws even at the risk of being branded anti-women and gays. It takes a lot of courage to go against the tide and in this era, the tide is anti-male. Men are assumed to be criminals and women are assumed to be victims.

ROHAN (Adm)     06 June 2009

Behera, these laws are unconstitutional, against human rights and there can be no excuse for continuation of laws that violate the constitution itself. Whether man has come from a good backround or the woman has come from good background, it is immaterial. A violation of the constiution is unpardonable, to say the least.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     06 June 2009

Gopal has given some really good arguments- love of mothers & sisters. And he is right too. But Gopal, have you ever thought why is there no laws to regulate the relation of a man with his mother or sister. You are a lawyer, did it occur to you anytime. There are no laws to regulate relationship of a man with mother or sister and there are pletheros of laws to regulate the relationship of man with his wife.

I will answer for your benefit- the relationship of a man with mother/sister is a natural relationship whereas the relationship with wife is an artificial relationship. To regulate an artificial relationship, imposed by the society you need more laws.

Well, that is another reason to refuse to marry. Why to enter into a rotten artificial relationship loaded against men by gender biased laws?

ravi pratap sharma (Advocate)     07 June 2009

there is nothing so scary to marry. do get married but do take care of these things.

1) Give your wife care and time at early stage(years)  of marriage.

2) try to obey her and listen her, that really helps.

3) Donot shout at her, rather if she shouts and complains treat her with calm and be quite if she is angry.

WELL IF THAT IS OBEYED U WONT HAVE TROUBLE BUT IF U CAN GUESS THAT ITS NOT WORTH DO THIS..............................

A) get your wife a good job, so she can't ask for maintenance

B) ask your parents to discard you as there son (in newspaper only,fake) so that she can't blame your parents.

C) donot try to finish cases early

thnx

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     08 June 2009

Well Ravi, that is what Justice Katju said- be a slave of your wife.

Isnt it better to remain an independent unmarried individual? That is a choice man- between slavery and liberty.

1 Like

aatma   09 June 2009

"there is nothing so scary to marry. do get married but do take care of these things.

1) Give your wife care and time at early stage(years)  of marriage.

2) try to obey her and listen her, that really helps.

3) Donot shout at her, rather if she shouts and complains treat her with calm and be quite if she is angry."

If this will happen some professionals will lose their income from the easy source " false 498a and DP"

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     09 June 2009

Slaves never know

alas.......they are slave;

for the day they learn, they are slaves

slavery will be gone.

(Read men for slave)

ROHAN (Adm)     09 June 2009

You seem to be a typical slave of your wife. Would you tell the same to a woman, to obey her huaband? No. Because that is inequality. But you have no problem in telling men to obey their wives. That is not inequality. I am so surprised that a Lawyer is saying that  a working woman cannot claim alimony. I can show you many cases where women earning more than their husbands are claiming huge alimony. Its called equality. Not surprising, with a lot of men without self-respect moving around.

ROHAN (Adm)     09 June 2009

That's well said! Lawyers, Judges, police, women's groups are the biggest beneficiaries of feminist [Read reverse Taliban] laws such as 498A, DV act etc.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     11 June 2009

Even advocates fighting false cases must be careful, as the women who has filed false cases against her husband can always file false cases against her advocate. Read this newsitem,

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/Advocate-charged-with-repeated-rape-forging-marriage-docs/articleshow/4641453.cms

JUNAGADH: In a dramatic turn of events, a divorcee, who is fighting an alimony case against her husband, lodged a complaint in a court here against

her advocate. She accused him of raping her and forging documents of marriage with her.

Leena Lathigara stated in her complaint before chief judicial court that advocate Suresh Lakhlani, who she hired to fight a case against her husband, raped her repeatedly between October 16, 2007 and August 20, 2008.

Leena also accused Lakhlani of conning her into signing a memorandum of marriage with him on October 16, 2007 at sub-registrar office at Sardarbagh. He made her sign the documents after he appointed her as a clerk in his office. The marriage document had the signature of registrar of marriages, priest of Bilnath temple and three persons.

The complaint sought Lakhlani to be booked under Sections 375 (4), 376 or 493 of the Indian Penal Code for forgery and rape.

Meanwhile, Lakhlani has made a statement in local newspapers stating that his marriage with Leena was legal with substantial documents to support. He said he has been framed by Leena's current advocate, who according to Lakhlani is an old enemy.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     12 June 2009

I liked a message from one "Gorky", of save indian family. Pasting it here for common benefit of men;............. Guys, I was thinking about Ratan Tata, Atal Bihar Vajpayee and APJ Abdul Kalam. These guys are not married. They all are virtually in their 70s. Even after 3 years since my divorce, I did not marry. I wanted to have freedom after 3 years or marriage and another 2 years of court cases. I wanted to live life exactly the way I wanted. I knew I can not live my kind of life, if I get married even to the best "Sati Savitri in the world". I know, how miserable lives of my married friends are. Yeah. They go to parties, they have birthday celebration of their children. But, they are so busy and so worried and time will pass before they get old without knowing what they did to their lives. Here I am. I left my job, started a company and traveling around the world, when I wish. I know, I can do whatever I want to do being free. In many countries in Europe including in Germany, people almost have not only lost trust on marriage but also on having children. Many old people in these countries do not have children. Then there are other questions for married men: 1) What is your children never take care of you in old age? 2) What if one is married and his wife dies before him and he is lonely at the age of 65 and children are not ready to take care of him? 3) Today most people have one or two children only. There is guarantee that any child will take care of parents given the current trends. If an alternative marriageless society is created, that will empower men. If a man's wife dies when he is 50, what does he do? Marry again? How long we have to follow the social definition of having a good life inside marriage? How long good life will remain dependent on having a wife? Today, women are not thinking about husband, then why men have to think about having a wife? How about creating separate systems and structures for non-married men (even in old age)? One idea is to create an modern Ashram for old age. If a completely alternative living model is created for single men, many men will choose not to marry. If you can face divorce cases or DV cases at the age of 33, then one can face such case at the age of 50 as well. What do people who face it at age of 50 do? Marry again and get another DV case at age of 62? An alternative lifestyle model for single men has to be designed. Best Regards Gorky Bangalore

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     21 June 2009

Sir,

with due respect to you and your thinking ..... & no hard feelings ........

It is true that some women do misuse the laws ........ but it does not mean that these laws should be scrapped ...... it is only in the metro and larger cities that you see such misuse of it ...... but even today in rural india women are trampled upon ...... india is not urban population only .... Look at the size of our population and the amount of married couples in india and compare it to the amount of matrimonial cases ( whether it be divorce, 498A, dowry, maintenance, etc )  ..... surely it would a negligible amount in comparison .....

Sometimes these laws do put a curb on the animal instincts of the men ..... for if you leave men without a leash .... he would play havoc with the lives of women ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register