LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Garg (Director)     15 April 2010

Lawyer in Delhi who can take the case of the employer

One of my employees left job without giving proper resignation and reasoning with zero day notice period. She didn't pay any compensation for the unserved notice period which she should as per the  offer letter on which she signed. She is not communicating directly and her husband is challanging us to go the legal way saying that he can handle it.

I am looking for a lawyer who is willing to work on cut in settlement amount basis. The settlement amount is 45k and can be increased by adding the business damage caused by her acts. and I am ready to pay as much as 66% of the settlement amount as fees because my main motive is to teach that unprofessional person a lession. We have the signed offer letter with us and this should be a straightforward case.

Thanks.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251

e.mail adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE MATTER KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU MAY KINDLY SEND THE DETAILS ABOUT THE OFFER AND APPOINTMENT LETTER AND OTHER TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT.

2.DATE OF JOINING AND DATE OF RESIGNING

WILL HELP YOU

THANKS.

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     16 April 2010

Wherein such litigation is to be filed?

You case is very strong. You have just to get executed the settled appointment letter's terms.

1 Like

Nitin Garg (Director)     16 April 2010

Hello Mr. Raj Kumar,
Thanks for your kind advice on the matter, you said that we don't need to file a litigation, we can just get the appointment letter terms executed.
What's the right procedure to get it done because the person on the other end is not ready to compensate as per the terms mentioned in the letter. Is there any other authority besides court where we can go for execution of terms before we attempt a litigation?

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     19 April 2010

Mr Garg

U have to file a suit for specific performance as well as damges !

Did the appointment letter had Arbitration Clause !

Rohit Naagpal

rohitnaagpal@gmail.com

abhijit chattopadhyay (Sr. Consultant)     26 March 2012

Chattopadhyay & Associates, a grp of Advocate having office in Delhi and Kolkata, are dealing with various cases in High Court, and Supreme Court, in Kolkata and Delhi, any one  can mail here; chattopadhyay.associates@gmail.com; info@chattopadhyayassociates.org

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register