Share More

siddhartha shankar mishra (Lawyer)     12 April 2010

Murder of Dignity

To
The President,
Sambalpur Bar Association.

Subject – Murder of Dignity

Sir,
I with great displeasure need to make my stand clear on the incident occurred on 8th April 12, 2010 with Mr. Aswini Padhee and myself.

As you know that Mr. Padhee while clearing the path leading to the library being encroached by a juice vendor was being blatantly attacked by a huge mob of “ Highly dignified and incredible Lawyers”. While protecting my maternal uncle and senior Mr. Aswini padhee I was also targeted and faced the kicks and blows of the huge mob and dragged on the road leading by Mr. Atanu Ghosh ( Adv) , Mr. Shuren Mohanty ( Adv) , Mr. Mukesh ( Adv) along with their Associates.

Rather I would say that it was a personal grudge on me for the reason best known. I have done my best to protect my Guru as a disciple. Decency, decorum and sobriety is murdered on the street. It is a sheer mockery at our Highly esteemed Bar Association.

“ Trickery and Treachery is the practice of the Fools that don’t have brains enough to be honest.” Hence no regrets. I need protection and immediate measures should be taken against them.”

Yours Faithfully,
Siddhartha shankar Mishra ( ADV),
Sambalpur , Orissa.

Learning

1 Replies

MOHANA SUNDARAM (Advocate High court Madras. M-9840908555)     14 April 2010

Mr. Siddhartha,

raise your voice against such brutalities and it is a shame on our profession

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register