Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swathi   22 March 2018

Central government servant converted into muslim and married

Dear Sir,

we got married in 1992, (HINDU Marriage act), SON 1994, DAUGHTER 2001,

My husband now age 50, central govt servant, a suspicious kind by nature. i always used to compromise by his nature and character, but lost patience when his act of fixing hidden cameras in my bedroom, directly went to his Head office requested them to transfer him, within two days he got transferred to Balasore Orissa, he filed case against office opposing their transfer decision, later he had to go to from our place hyderabad to Orissa. At that time my daughter was studying 8th and son Btech 2nd year. i thought their studies would get disturbed and so dint drag this issue. now that my daughter is in inter and son completed degree went back to Orissa to talk to my husband. to my utter shock, he married a Muslim girl of age 21 years. they don't have any kind of kids. 

He changed his religion, but dint update any office records or his name or change any nominees in official records.

i spoke to him, he is willing to return back but how can i get rid of this situation, its a matter of trust totally confused by his act.

For the past three years i was not given a single rupee by him towards maintenance or towards my kid's education.

Kindly suggest my case.

His

Learning

9 Replies

Kamlesh Dayma (Advocate)     22 March 2018

What is your relief?

What actually you want?

If you want divorce, you can get divorce on the basis of conversion of religion and second marriage, in the existence of first marriage?

swathi   22 March 2018

i don't want to go for any divorce, but want to take action on his act. and get maintenance for my kids

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

The spouse seems to have realized that conversion and second marriage is misconduct and that is why spouse has offered to make up with you…

Keep the evidences with you..

Ask to pay all monthly expenses on household, education etc …

If you have big heart bring him back and go for counseling and try to mend the conduct…

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     23 March 2018

You file a case of divore and maintanane to you and your children.Do not file cheating fraud cases against him so that he will lose his job and yiu don't get any maintanance.

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     23 March 2018

You file a case of divore and maintanane to you and your children.Do not file cheating fraud cases against him so that he will lose his job and yiu don't get any maintanance.

swathi   23 March 2018

Dear Respected members, Thank you all for your valuable suggestions. One more suggestion please. At present I am working though it's a private job and recently joined. Can't rely on my job for long run. Will I get the maintenance. Regards

swathi   23 March 2018

Dear Respected members, Thank you all for your valuable suggestions. One more suggestion please. At present I am working though it's a private job and recently joined. Can't rely on my job for long run. Will I get the maintenance. Regards

swathi   23 March 2018

You mean to say its waste of time and money going for legal proceedings or get some maintaince to my daughter?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 March 2018

You can file maintenance case for your daughter upto her marriage or upto getting employment. You will not get any maintenance for yourself as you are working. If you file any complaint against him he may lose his job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register