Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shikha Chaudhary (Advocate)     09 April 2010

Will Entry of Foreign Institutes improve qualityof education

Dear Friends,

The brightest students especially of law prefer to pursue their higher studies from abroad (particularly the US & the UK). Please share your views as to what difference does it make if one gets foreign education in India. Will it help us deal with the historic problem of brain drain? Will the Foreign Educational Institution (Regulation of Entry and Operation) Bill improve the quality of education in India or degenerate it further?

Thanks & Regards

Shikha Chaudhary

Learning

3 Replies

Sanjeev Panda (Advocate)     09 April 2010

If the world class institutions like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Princeton wish to come to India and set up educational institutions here, I don't think there is any harm. On the other hand it would enhance the standard of education in India, further it would be cheaper than going to US or Australia to seek higher education. See the example of Malaysia where foreign universitites are operating. The expenses incurred in getting education in such foreign university is just half of what on would incurr in Australia, so the point is if in Malaysia the foreign univ. are offering courses at half of the price, then what's wrong if we allow the foreign university here in India which would also save precious foreign exchange.

Dirgesh kumar sharma (Advocate)     09 April 2010

FIR u/s 489B and C
accused is Father A and son B

case history

A is work hendover to B

60000/-Rs take and go bank of baroda and save the amount three accound first a/c in 25,000/ Rs Second a/c 25,000/-Rs and third a/c in 35,000/-Rs his family member in a/c gujrat. B is active in this work and first a/c save, second a/c 35,000/- 70 note 500 rs and deposit slip give the bank cashier after counting 26 nos 500/- Rs note thear is non origenal not then ask cashier to B where is take this mony, B said truth give the mony his father, Bank manager Reporting police station and large FIR. plice Enquari start and A house in surching 8,50,000/- original note in 7 nos 500 note non original note Total 500 nos note 32 notes. police arrest A and B. and firs bail reject to A in ADJ court
Final Report is put-up against court by police

my Q is I apply second bail application only A for or both ?
any citetion in this bail metter pls help me.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 November 2010

foreign institutions welcome. no harm. but they will be costlier.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register