LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiju (Student)     01 June 2008

Legal Guidance

I am aged 24 years. My father and mother got divorced legally before 10 years. I'm now staying with my father and step-mother. But, before 2 years when I took my passport, my father gave step-mother's name in the space provided for 'Mother's Name'. Anyway I got my passport with these details. Now I'm planning to go abroad. Is there any legal problems for me regarding immigration because my birth certificate reveals my Mother's Name and my passport shows step-mother's name. Please guide me legally.

Learning

7 Replies

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     01 June 2008

There will be no problem. You may produce the copy of divorce order when any queries arise in this context.

Guest (n/a)     02 June 2008

okkkk........

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     02 June 2008

There would not be any problem. In case of necessity, an affidavit of facts would do.

Guest (n/a)     03 June 2008

respected sir/ madam i was working for hsbc bpo.. n dt of joining was 10/12/07..n today i.e on 02/06/08..i gave on the spot resignation without giving 1 month notice period that was req...the hr told me that i would not get any experience letter or relieving letter...i agreed for the same coz i could not work for one more day due to work pressure n some personal reason. i req them to give atleast zerox of my resignation letter...so that i could have a proof that i m not absconding....also it is required while joning other company but they did not give me anything reg my resignation....also plllllzzzz guide me regarding my p.f that was deducted from my salary coz i dont trust those people as earlier they had promsd that thy would give us joining bonus 6000 in 4th month salary...but till today i have got only 2000 out of 6000 in apr month salary.now h.r is saying that i will get my bonus n p.f in final settelmnt

(Guest)
Write a letter of resignation and send it by registred post with acknowledgment due. Mention the reason for sending a resignation by post even after it was handed over personally. Regarding your PF, you will get it.

Guest (n/a)     03 June 2008

How to get one registered

Guest (n/a)     05 June 2008

registered means ,go to post office tell the man at stamp counter that you have to send the letter to company,by registered post ,he will give you blank card write company address and your address on it.after your company will recieve it they have to sign on it,which will be returned to you...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register