LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitesh Kumar   05 March 2018

marrage resitred

i have been in a relationship since 1 year and when my family came to know bout they saw it as a crime to be in a relation and they are frequently trying to make me get away from it.But I am not a person who will sacrifice for fear.I just 23 and her age still now 17 years 3monts, and we are making a plan of register marriage when her age18 as years old.what are the procedures for it?Will my family be notified on spot if we do so?her family not want to marry with me.. but we both are want to marry as soon as possible

Learning

3 Replies

Sahil Belim N   05 March 2018

if both of your family have Any Problem for this marriage In 3 months,your family have been able to Cancle your marriage.
The solution is after court registration,both of you react like normal and when 3 month passed you are able To go away with your parrner and Your family and girl's family can't do anything

Sahil Belim N   05 March 2018

But yad rahe ki ak courier aap done ke ghr pe aayega.
jisme aap dono ki parents ki sign Mangi hogi.
Usme shayad aisa likha hoga ki Mr.____ and Miss___ ki shadi se aap ko koi aitraaz nahi he.
and jab uska reoly aap nhi dete tab court aisa smj leta hai ki marriage se aap dono ke mom dad ko koi aitraz nhi he.
Dono ke ghr pr aisa paper aayege courier me.
Zyada information koi vakil se lele.
Thank you

Nitesh Kumar   05 March 2018

give your calling number

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register