LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VenkataPeddiraju (Analyst)     02 March 2018

Defamation suit

I am private employee working in X company from last ten years and still continuing two years back I had funny converstion with an female employee about my collegue whom i praposed earlier and later she got married. But that female employee who is one of the team lead of my process projected that funny conversion as I am about s*xually harase her informed my oral communication in her own scriptt later than My manage started harassing orally and in work also my work scope was reduced. 

Even I tried convence my managers there are not listening still harasing me. So I am on plan file a law suit on that employee so could you please suggest me is I am going in right ways

Learning

3 Replies

TGK REDDI   02 March 2018

For filing a Complaint under Defamation, the act must have been published.     published has a wider meaning. 

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     02 March 2018

Sir, For defemation u can visit my page and read the article on Defemation ..... Kapilchandna.legal Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2018

The facts have not been narrated in understandable manner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register