LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hariharan   01 March 2018

Legal heir certificate

I have my uncle death certificate registered at 1985 of taluk A.S.H.O district Bangalore state karnataka.

He has met road accident at hosur and brought to St. John's Medical College hospital Bangalore where he died.

Permanent address mentioned in death certificate belongs to Hosur company where he was working.

(Hosur belongs to Tamilnadu)

Place of death St. John's Medical College hospital Bangalore.

We have not taken legal certificate at that time.Now we are in need to get the legal heir certificate.

Please let us know where we should apply (Hosur or Bangalore).

Thanks,

Hariharan

Learning

4 Replies

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     01 March 2018

1) WHERE IS HIS PERMANENT ADDRESS MATTER. 

Medical college or Hospital shall give a death Report and not a certificate. 

after the rituals, collect the receipt from the grave yard where the final rites were done.

than submit application with the Revenue office / Gram Panchayat / Municipality  at the place of resiudence or aadhar address or permanent address of your uncle.

the concerned team shall cross check and list the details in death registrar.

also check with the hospital where the death record was shared..

as the death was due to accident, alsosubmitt the FIR copy and the case closing report shall be obtainedonly after the case is closed. Dont close the case until the insurance issue is settled. It may be of great help to the family in grief..

pls do advise the family or next of kin that as the death was by accident, they shall get insurance coverage..

Hariharan   01 March 2018

Thanks for your kind reply.

Now my aunty and son have permanent house address in Chennai.

They have got the insurance money also which is all done by company.

Death certificate was issued by Corporation of the city of Bangalore.

So now we should apply legal heir from chennai you mean..please correct me if i understood wrongly.

​Thanks,

Hariharan

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     01 March 2018

Take supportof Legal Practisioner at The High Court of Chennai. Legal Hier shall take time of 6-9months

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 March 2018

It is felt that at location where he resided last or permanent address and native place…

Legal heir certificate is issued by O/o Tehsildar...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register