LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sundar   28 February 2018

Regarding Divorse

I am indian male working in Singapore. i wanna divorse my wife. I was married 3 years ago. She is playing scam with me in pregnancy for continuously 3 years.My wifes relative house arrest me last december when i was started the topic about divorse.They threatened me like they will complain to police that i was torturing my wife for dowry. My wife said she don't like she can not live with me. But their relatives forcing her to make drama for money that i was earning. currently. So in what way i can ttget my divorse easy and fast. because i am 34 years old already. what are the documents are required for this divorse. Do i need to produce any solid proof or evidence in court.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 February 2018

Originally posted by : Sundar
I am indian male working in Singapore. i wanna divorse my wife. I was married 3 years ago. She is playing scam with me in pregnancy for continuously 3 years.My wifes relative house arrest me last december when i was started the topic about divorse.They threatened me like they will complain to police that i was torturing my wife for dowry. My wife said she don't like she can not live with me. But their relatives forcing her to make drama for money that i was earning. currently. So in what way i can ttget my divorse easy and fast. because i am 34 years old already. what are the documents are required for this divorse. Do i need to produce any solid proof or evidence in court.

Take your wife out of influence of relatives and let her initiate divorce...

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 February 2018

Or prefer MCD on mutually acceptable T&C ...

IT can be quick and easy...

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specialiizing in Family matters and having successful track record ...and worth his/her salt....before you act on your own in haste and commit errors....

1 Like

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     01 March 2018

MUTUALLY ACCEPTABILITY is mostly on money as almony... 

what did they mention in the case filed against you to get you arrested, 498A, DVC or some other???

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     01 March 2018

Originally posted by : Sundar

The only way to get Divorce fast and easy is to convince your wife for an MCD.  Since that is obviously not possible in your case, you will have to file a contested Petition for seeking Divorce from the Court on the ghround of cruelty, putting on record all the cruelities committed by your wife upon you. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2018

o wthings came to such situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register