LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bnvsrinivas   24 February 2018

Mothers Compensative job

Hi my name is Sean has my mother was expired on Jan 26 2016, while working as junior assistant in APEPDCL. My brother was promised me to taking her job and giving deathbenfits and extra 6laks paying to me. After getting the job he said i don't want to give any thing to me .how to proceed I don't have any idea please help me I have legal agreement only.

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 February 2018

He got the job on the promise that he will maintain the deceased family and can be thrown out if he is not maintaining you.

you cannot legally recover any price he promised you for seeking your consent for his job.

who received other  termianl beenfits?

Bnvsrinivas   26 February 2018

Both we r getting equal amonuts

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2018

Originally posted by : Bnvsrinivas
Both we r getting equal amonuts

why did you hide this fact earlier giving a false impression that yo got nothing.

He promised me to give his share to me That's why I had given no objection. For that he given two cheqes.after that he invalid those cheques.

He promised me to give his share to me That's why I had given no objection. For that he given two cheqes.after that he invalid those cheques.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2018

First of all it is not a lawful debt so you cannot recover.

secondly these cheques had no relevant as you had no lawful claim agains these cheques.

He is bound to pay you nothing but liable to maintaian you till you are of earning age.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register