Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fake marital staus on passport

Page no : 8

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Shifali Kapoor
previously my husband came nd compormise with me at women cell nd live with me .At that time he made a plan against me he wanna move from abroad to change there status on passport he compormise with me make me emotional fool his simply plan to cancel all the police compliant nd court case withdraw .after that he had not withdrawn his case back of under section 9 .nd he daily qurrel with me for money only money.My father never see all this due to this nd his behaviour he passed away .Now i donot want to give him divorce bcoz i donot want this person may cheated someone elase nd harm other life .i suffered alot i donot want somone suffer .this matter is not about punishment this matter is about is it ppl think girl r so week .he planned that he moved from aborad nd i m live here he marry with other guy in abroad .he simply play with my parents nd my emotions just seek of demanded money.his father alwz said to me i wanna 2 marriage of my son where we get more dowry.This is also matter of system corruption .bcoz how the police verfication done in this case .how withness say .nd the deaprtment given NOC.i m living with my husband that time how the passport made .his father dishonor him nd than how verfications done .where the justice lies.?i donot want to punishment .i want to give him leasson to live with him.plz help me how can i do ?

What is this, your story not getting over only. You jelos that he will find chikni chameli in abroad and do taka tak? Perhaps he may get or he may get aunti who is sagging like him

Now it is clear whose fault it is. You dont know to adjust. If you were to adjust wtih husband al these problems would not ahve arise.

You are not satisfied with notanki so far. You want to do smoe more notanki. ok.

Madam you can file cases on the following.

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  3. His entire family (with gap of 15 days)
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  6. Your parents (for not getting you a good groom and broom)
  7. etc

(Guest)
previously my husband came nd compormise with me at women cell nd live with me .At that time he made a plan against me he wanna move from abroad to change there status on passport he compormise with me make me emotional fool his simply plan to cancel all the police compliant nd court case withdraw .after that he had not withdrawn his case back of under section 9 .nd he daily qurrel with me for money only money.My father never see all this due to this nd his behaviour he passed away .Now i donot want to give him divorce bcoz i donot want this person may cheated someone elase nd harm other life .i suffered alot i donot want somone suffer .this matter is not about punishment this matter is about is it ppl think girl r so week .he planned that he moved from aborad nd i m live here he marry with other guy in abroad .he simply play with my parents nd my emotions just seek of demanded money.his father alwz said to me i wanna 2 marriage of my son where we get more dowry.This is also matter of system corruption .bcoz how the police verfication done in this case .how withness say .nd the deaprtment given NOC.i m living with my husband that time how the passport made .his father dishonor him nd than how verfications done .where the justice lies.?i donot want to punishment .i want to give him leasson to live with him.plz help me how can i do ?

What is this, your story not getting over only. You jelos that he will find chikni chameli in abroad and do taka tak? Perhaps he may get or he may get aunti who is sagging like him

Now it is clear whose fault it is. You dont know to adjust. If you were to adjust wtih husband al these problems would not ahve arise.

You are not satisfied with notanki so far. You want to do smoe more notanki. ok.

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

(Guest)

1. His parents.
  2. Him.
  4. Passport authorities.
  5. Police.
  7. etc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register