Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Tiwari (MD)     08 February 2018

Arbitration

Dear Experts,

I have an agreement with a vendor. The agreement has arbitration clause. The vendor is not in a mood to settle dispute. I want to send him a letter / notice to settle the dispute with any arbitrator of his / our choice. 

Can i do that or only an advocate send such notices. Can any one share the template for such notices

Learning

8 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     08 February 2018

You may send personal notice or the lawyer's notice which will have better effect on the other party for implimentation of arbitration clause as provided in the contract entered with the vendor.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     08 February 2018

better send lawyer notice to vendor.

Sir,

I wish to send personal notice as I know vendor will not respond. Can you share some template or link pls. 

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     08 February 2018

search Google for it.

I searched google. I did not get it. If you can share a template from your end i will upload in google so that others can get benefit

I searched google. I did not get it. If you can share a template from your end i will upload in google so that others can get benefit

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 February 2018

You have made the request. Wait for the uploading..

Prakash Tiwari (MD)     10 February 2018

Ramesh Singh,

You are one among few bunch of jokers in this forum. I have been putting my queries to experts and always got crispy responses from Shri Vijay Raj Mahajan.

There are many advocates who are experts and busy still spare time to comment to my queries.

But Ramesh Singh...a joker like you who has no work want to interfere for no reason. If i want to read magazines, reach my ex teachers then what is the point of Lawyersclub. This plat form is to ask any question. People who are interested will reply, who are not interested will not reply. 

But people like you who have no work distribute useless gyan.

Stay away from my interactions with lawyerclub india.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register