Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My wife is seeking double Maintenance from two courts

Page no : 5

(Guest)

After filing 127 petition you can wait for court to pass orders. However under DV court would have ordered rent. And 125 is for permanent alimony.
Interim is allowed in both the cases as both cases are different cases.  Which you cannot escape from. If you don’t pay interim, 127 will be dismissed. You have to clear old dues only then court will give new orders if your case is genuine.
Above Citations will be of no use, they can be used only in appropriate courts.

(Guest)

After filing 127 petition you can wait for court to pass orders. However under DV court would have ordered rent. And 125 is for permanent alimony.
Interim is allowed in both the cases as both cases are different cases.  Which you cannot escape from. If you don’t pay interim, 127 will be dismissed. You have to clear old dues only then court will give new orders if your case is genuine.

(Guest)

(Guest)

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     04 February 2018

Thanks Sachin Sir, for the Judgments. Adv Raj Malhotra Sir, can you post any judgment that you have added in this query.

1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     04 February 2018

Originally posted by : Dev
Thank you Sachin for prompt reply... how can I get the copy of it... any site reference please. Also I would like to get more judgement like this. Thank you again.

You may download the judgment from delhi HC website.

Here is link:

https://www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in/Aug10/Rachana%20KathuriaVs.%20Ramesh%20Kathuria.pdf

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     05 February 2018

you have to show the proof that you paid maintenance to your wife. Rest court wil itself consider all the circumstances.

Good Luck.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

R. K. Singh (Business)     05 February 2018

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=159289&message=MESSAGE%20MODIFIED#reply

Dev   07 February 2018

Thank you Kamal sir.. I've already presented all the proofs to show tht I am paying the maintenance. Actually, I would like to know whether court will consodery personal expenses or not.

Dev   07 February 2018

Originally posted by : Sachin

Originally posted by : Dev

Thank you Sachin for prompt reply... how can I get the copy of it... any site reference please. Also I would like to get more judgement like this. Thank you again.

You may download the judgment from delhi HC website.

Here is link:

https://www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in/Aug10/Rachana%20KathuriaVs.%20Ramesh%20Kathuria.pdf

Ok..thank you again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register