Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My brothers wife and son's right in my mothers property

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 February 2018

Dear LCI Querist @ Mr. Jitender Singh

It is expected from the querist to add proper title; Shri/Mr…. while addressing the member Expert helping by contributing in the thread….

Successions opens on date of death of owner of estate and share of legal heirs is per provisions of applicable personal law…

I have already explained in the 1st post that terminologies ClassI, II are not applicable to Hindu Woman/Female

and that these are applicable to Hindu Male….

And also explained the succession in case of  Hindu Woman/Female depending upon nature and source of property.

You have affirmed that property (Flat) was self acquired in the hands of your mother….

For such case I have already explained….

It has already been explained how to record updations in mutations records and even prospects of amicable settlement and NO scope for future altercations/debates/disputes/litigation….

You can make IT happen without any Lawyer.

There may be NO fee or reasonable fee to be paid to O/o Authority and  and may have to pay only nominal registration fee to govt for registration of deed and nominal fee to deedwriter……….

A senior and seasoned deedwriter can also help and guide you.

If you face any difficulties approach a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters and having a successful track record…for a considered opinion.

Thereafter share in this thread what is the opinion of your own counsels..!

Avoid posers and impostors that loiter at online portals; like LCI,  to allure and fleece unsuspecting querists…………..Some entities may paste photo of very aged an sick looking individual and may post from multiple fake ID’s…………and claim as some Chief Lawyer (while LIAR) and advertise unknown firms as Law Firms (while LIR’s firms)…and also claim that FEE once extracted BY IT cannot be paid back or claimed back by unsuspecting querists….

Don’t send any docs to anyone by emails etc …. post or attach any detail that gives names/addresses/phone numbers/email id/logo etc etc …….Erase everything of such kind before you post or attach… to maintain the confidentiality.

I have addressed all of your queries, so far.

Do you have any other query!

If yes, you may post. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 February 2018

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
@Mr. Kumar Doad, When the Singh is not respond here, to ask further query then, who the hell are You?

Ramesh Singh

You will at beg  apology and also write Shri Kumar Doab.

You are in which hell?

Who is tutoring you in your hell?

How dare you post in such manner that too after your confused stories?

Get lost! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register