Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditi Jain   23 January 2018

Query regarding certified copies of past judgement

Dear Experts,

I am a complainant in a case on which Judgement is already given.

I received Cerified Copies of Judgment at the time of Judgement but i NEED ANOTHER COPY for submitting in MACT Court.

I went to trial court and gave an application along with Fees of Rs.100/- and received receipt for the same.

But still after 25 Days i have not received them, Clerks are giving foolish respnonse "wait-wait","It will take time" etc

Is there any prescribed limit under which Copies should be received?

Any other way to get them as soon as possible?

Thank You

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 January 2018

Yes. There is a prescribed time frame and there is also fast track type providing certified copies as per procedure.  Contact any advocate and proceed through him.  Please remember that not providing copies within time frame fixed by Courts amounts to deficiency of service and such applicant as consumer can proceed against Court for deficiency of service.  First approach through Advocate and there are times wherein applicants are getting such copies within 24 hours after digitalization.

Aditi Jain   10 February 2018

Dear sir 

I went and hired a lawyer.

1 month has gone by now i always take weekly update from him about this and he used to say the same "it will take time....:"

When last time i met him he said that "clerk cannot find judgement , Since judgement cannot go outside court so he is also worried, all we can do is wait for them to find"

What should i do now??

PS : Copy is available online but it does not contain Signatures and seal, Also clerk will not put seal on it, i asked about that. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 February 2018

This is left to your discretion.

a) Suffer in silence and wait for certified copy.

or

b)Ask advocate to provide that copy and get it certified under RTI Act by State Public Information officer

or

c)Request Advocate to serve notices to Court AO under CP Act demanding for providing certified copy within time frame or face consequences for deficiency of services as Court has provided the certified copies within time as prescribed under regulations, even after collecting the fees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register