Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dual employment

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 March 2018

Originally posted by : Venu Gopal K
it is my mistake to get the screenshots.... they said me to open so i opend and they have seen that there is no data related to MNC
and
They might be checking my n/w logs and can get to know all these due to firewall

if they want to terminate can i ask them for resignation as because its ruining my career.... they said we will get back to you with some info

mean while can you please whatsapp me.

whatsapp no. 8121966592

You have mentioned in your posts that;

There is NO data related to MNC…

You have so far not mentioned that;

There is any clause  on Dual/Gainful employment in appointment letter or any other rules/policies if any was supplied to you.

Which company policy is violated..?

Has such policy been supplied to you on your DOJ or later?

IT has already been posted that you should consult.

IT has also been posted if your resignation was accepted it would be better.

Have you consulted LOCALLY a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters and having successful track record ……and worth his/her salt……and also a seasoned Defense Assistant………….and IT/ITeS employees unions/Trade unions  and shown them all record and inputs?

There are many IT/ITeS employees unions also and embraced by trade unions.

Preferably take your elder’s alongwith you to counsels/defense assistant while you visit.

It is felt that you must not depend on your manager alone.

Your manager is a stakeholder in the process.

Since you have posted many times that you do not want to indulge in such acts in future, approach LOCAL counsels/defense assistant……They can find defects on company’s side and possibilities on your side and defend your long term interests and start by drafting your reply to SCN and joining you for the said meeting and thereafter.

Let your LOCAL counsels see what can be proved and what cannot be unproved and help you to come out of the mess.

Once you have consulted IT is upto you and your elders to admit anything and sign on dotted lines as drafted by company’s representatives and attorneys in legal cell/Lawyers

or

move as per strategy of your LOCAL counsels.

IT is your call….

Don't conceal anything from your elders in the family and well wishers and your counsels...'

They can help you to understand finer nuances of the matter and support.

Take their help....

You should have firmed up your next venture and next employer could have absorbed you on the copy of resignation alone...

Venu Gopal K   02 March 2018

sir They are not allowing me to take any of the Local counseals and more over i am in a last stage of the company hands..... either they have to take the decision...... so , here are they going to put penality on me is also a question.... But up to my records i didn't do any of the data breach .... so Right now i am having clear 2 options 1) they will give a warning letter (least one ) 2) they will terminate me from the company without any papers like letter resignation or releving or experience letter .

No one can stop employee from talking to elders of the family, well wishers, unions, counsels........... 

Getting legal opinion and defense assistant is right of employee.

Getting appointment letter, copy of conduct and discipline rules is right of employee.

You could have consulted to draft proper reply for SCN.

What is this legal team? Is it legal cell/Lawyer/Law firm enagaged by company?

Regret no one cannot predict what shall be done by legal team or Lawyers or Law firm; warning letter or termination  after so called meeting with legal team or domestic inquiry ; whatever IT is!

Service certificate has to be issued to all employees.

As already suggested;

You may consult LOCALY with all papers.

Thereafter IT is your call...

After cosulting you shall be properly informed..and do better to defend your interest..

The Emails were sent on from the official email id of startup and i didn't share any of the passwords to them they just took the screenshots and left......

and they found that I was assisting on payments collection and some techenical queries .....  took money for that 

so I replied : yes I was assisted them earlier and for some family problems I brought money  but didn't given back..... 

Given a decleration letter from startup to MNC stating that I was not an employee  and never received payments as a part of salaries and never assioated with them any more 

Originally posted by : Venu Gopal K
The Emails were sent on from the official email id of startup and i didn't share any of the passwords to them they just took the screenshots and left......

and they found that I was assisting on payments collection and some techenical queries .....  took money for that 

so I replied : yes I was assisted them earlier and for some family problems I brought money  but didn't given back..... 

Given a decleration letter from startup to MNC stating that I was not an employee  and never received payments as a part of salaries and never assioated with them any more 

The extracts posted above by you are verbal or in writing?

Are these from your handwritten letter?

Have you replied to SCN also?

On one hand you are accepting payments on the other hand you are producing letter from said Startup. What is this?

The company may decide to act on the stregnth of screenshots!

That is why the said Manager has indicated that you can not defend and also to reply to legal team.

You have not confirmed on points raised regarding clauses in  appointment letter, said policy which is claimed as having been violated by you, Conduct and Discipline Rules...?

Have you consulted your elders of the family, unions, counsels?

You should consult LOCAL counsel with all record and inputs ASAP. 

the Dual employment policy I have violated by me as  per my appoientment letter ... 

Sir Can I  get you number or can you drop a call  for me on my number these conversations are getting harder 

my Number is  : 8121966592

I have handwritten so , Now I cannot defend 

The elders of the family, experienced well wishers, LOCAL counsels as alrady suggested ( and also how to find) can look into ever document and input and advise you in person...

Despite handwritten document recourses might be possible..

So ar IT seems that you have not replied to SCN! 

Why are you not utilising your time and approaching elders of the family, experienced well wishers,LOCAL counsels!

I have approached them,

They said nothing they will do just termination only...

so  they said  haunt for the new job thats it....leave all the experience here and start as a fresher.....

But I am worried that they put  any leagel notice or  leagel case againist me .... as i am poor  I have already mentiond ... not understanfing their point 

Thanks for the assistance  

In other thread;

You have used some terms ; N/w logs, AWS

Which might be technical terms pertaining to your trade…and regret could not understand what exactly these are?

If you wish you may post who was consulted by you; some member at LCI by phone/email etc

or a very able senior seasoned LOCAL ‘Defense Assistant’ to accompany and defend you

or  seasoned LOCAL Employees’/Trade union leaders that represent employees in such matters in Domestic Inquiries/Labor court/CGIT

or a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/Service matters and having successful track record…and worth his/her salt…

Try again at LOCAL courts complex, Labor Court/CGIT, CAT,HC….and discuss in person by showing all docs and inputs in person….

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register