LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KRISHNA VAISHNAV   12 January 2018

Cdrf case

I have filed a Consumer Complaint before the COnsumer court against defective mobile supplied and for failure to repair.

The manufacturer is the Respondent 1 and the local authorised service centre is Respondent 2.  Subject issue is not denied,  jurisdiction is not denied by either respondent. But the CDRF is raising question how come CDRF is having jurisdicion to enteratain the case for the product purchased throuh online portal.  

I have shown some judgemnets of SCDRC, Delhi.  But the CDRF very rudely throughn away the judgements of the SCDRC.  They want only their respective state CDRC judgements only to consider.   Iam shocked and fed up to explain the matter to the CDRF.  I told the refering judgements are only just to refer becuase those cases facts are exactly very similar.  But the members are very relectent even to wishper at the copy of the judgements.

Any one can help me to provide Gujarat State COmmission Judgement on the point of  CDRF jurisdiction for the products purchased on line, even though the authorised service center is within the jurisdicion of the same CDRF. 

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 January 2018

It is strange that members have flair for state judgments alone.....

Wait for posts from other members, Experts and some citations....

lucasblesing   22 May 2018

The case of the CD has been prepared with the help of the true elements for the people. Most of the constituents have been ensured with uk essays for the items and constituents for the fulfillment of the space for the individuals.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register