LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakhar Bansal   10 January 2018

Demand notice by tikona

Dear Tikona,

Billing Account Number : 132083482

Service ID : 1120273486


I had a prepaid 4 Mbps Rs 500 8 gb plan which offers 8 gb for 1 month. After around 4 months of usage i wanted to discontinue from it. So I emailed them to suspend my services . But they didn't cancel the services and kept charging me for 3 months. After repeated attempts of telling you to cancel my tikona services, you didn't do it and now I recieved a Demand Notice from you .I already paid my due amount still you keep sending me these emails. Currently you are charging me for Rs. 1355 and threatning me to pay or you will take legal action . I tried so many times to cancel my tikona services but you never cancelled it and kept billing me.

As far as the Tikona modem is concerned your representative has still not recollected it from me,even after telling you and after your confirmation. I even called the person who gave us the device but he never pick up his phone.

Please look into it and do not send me such notices


 2 Replies

Tikona Care (CSE)     11 January 2018

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

Post devices recovered from your premises, full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Tikona Care.

Tikona Care (CSE)     17 January 2018

Dear Subscriber, Greetings from Tikona, We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request. As full and final is concluded, we request you to make payment of Rs 1,354.68/- at the earliest. For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at Regards, Tikona Care.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query