Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Grauity-eligiblity

Page no : 4

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 December 2018

The said accountant might have submitted the authority letter and attendace/appeared might have been marked on file.

Apparetly ; The establishment is not declared Ex. Party.

The authority might mean to have given last opportunity to file reply.

The order by authority cannot be forecasted.

Mainuddin   13 December 2018

Kumar sir

On all hearings accountat comes with company letter Stating that our legal advisior is on leave so we need another 15 days time.Authority this time not even accepted that letter and gave in written that on next date also if no one from management submits the written arguments,on next hearing i willfinal the Oreder.Sir what do you think the Order will be,if its not in my favour what next i should do.

with regards

Mainuddin.N.K.

yes sir Authority has given last chance to reply.I dont think this time also they will reply.Then what do you think Authority will dp.

yes sir Authority has given last chance to reply.I dont think this time also they will reply.Then what do you think Authority will do.

with regards

Mainuddin.N.K.

yes sir Authority has given last chance to reply.I dont think this time also they will reply.Then what do you think Authority will do.

with regards

Mainuddin.N.K.

Mainuddin   11 February 2019

Dear all

Im happy to inform u all that Controlling authority has passed ORDER in my favor and directed my company to pay me the Grauity amount within 30 days,special thanks to Kumar sir for your valuable advises.It seems i have tro fill form"T" if they failed to pay.

with regards

Mainuddin.N.K.

Mainuddin   11 March 2019

Can any one explain me how the Gratuity amount is recovered from employer after filling the Form -T.

with regards

Mainuddin.N.K.

Manjunath S.A   18 August 2023

Dear sir, I worked i a company 7 year but every year my attendance is 200 or 190 mean less than 240 days , So am i eligible for gratuity or not??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register