LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bolo (NA)     11 March 2010

Need urgent advise

I'm falsely implicated in 498a,406,506 cases and the court has sent me to the meditation center.

Last time my wife didn't attend the meditation center. i would like to know

1. what power do the meditation center have ?

2. If don't attend the mediation center in further proceedings..what will happen to my case, i will be affected

3. can i ask the meditation center to forward the case to the court. so that i can fight the case and quash this false case?

Learning

3 Replies

harassedbylaws (india)     12 March 2010

Nothing. usually it should resolve the issues between you and your wife but I guess It is simply extortion center and everyone get their share.If you agree your wife's terms (giving money/taking your wife back ) then complaint will be withdrawn. If you do not agree , the complaint become FIR and all the accused will be arrested and pressuried .

Incase FIR is already registered, it may be withdrwan if the case is compondable in your state if you agree to your inlaws/wife, otherwise arrests.

Get the AB for accused beased on complaint/FIR immediately .  Touch base with SIF chapters in your local area.

Do not trap in the extortion , fight the cases and go or quashes depend on the allegations in FIR  or wait till chargesheeted and apply for quash based on chargesheet.

K.K.Malhotra (Chairman)     21 March 2010

1. No powers. only to mediate the parties.

2. They cannot compel any party to appear.

3. Yes, u can request to send the case back.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     22 March 2010

1)    they will send a report on the basis of their findings to the court. their object is to find the possibilities of stop breaking the marriage tie.

2)    on your interest, attend it. let the other party not attending. check whether it is recorded or not.

3)    finaly they will send their report alongwith your case to the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register