Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MK GUPTA   14 November 2017

Diabtic pateints

respected sir all o you. sir i m employee of jharkhand state govt employe in group c from last 29 years i m suffering from choronic disease hypertention and diabitic. jharkhand govt pay in his employee as medical allowence only rs 300 per month.sir in whole year recived rs 3600 only in medical allowences.sir at present time its not posiible treatment of in above low amount. spent aproxx 1 lac rs anually in difrent type of medical test , doctor consulation fees. medicine, pathological tests ex blood suger pp fasting hba1c,s. creatine ,heart,and regular eye checkup. pl help me how can recived recived in exp in this regard,

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query