LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Durga prasad   30 October 2017

How to collect "c" forms under cst act 1956

I need to approach of collection of "C" forms from other suppliers: On 2014-15, we supplied the materials to odisha trader under the concessional rate of CST @2% instead of VAT 14.5% on the issue of "C" forms. Due to some reasons, he was not issue the some "C" forms for pending and he said that , we didn't receive the invoice materials. So we cannot provide the "C" forms what you mentioned the pending "C" forms. Now we got the mail from CTD for assessment of "C'Forms under CST act for 2014-15. We are yet to be received of the above "C" forms. What they trader has not issue of pending "C" forms invoices, we generated the way bill on to us at that supply time. We are ready to pay the levied of differential tax for non-submission of "C" forms, I think, our state tax department has not take action on the above trader. They needs, only collection of tax. How can we approach to the odisha state tax department for take a action on the trader for suppression of the sales. Kindly to suggest me, how to approach in this situation....

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register