LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas   03 October 2017

Case under section 209 ipc

Dear Experts,


I am facing a case of DV Act in delhi

In this case my wife claimed her self unemployed and demanded maintenance. In response to this false case i filed application u/s 340 CrPC and 191, 193 199 and 209 IPC claiming that she is working and earning 35,000 p.m. with evidence i filed her salary slips and her salary a/c statement.

Court rejected her interim maintenance and also application of perjury saying that there are strong evidence to prove that complainant is working but there is no need to proceed under section 340 crpc.



May i file a complaint case against my wife under section 191, 193 199 and 209 IPC.


 2 Replies

gajender kumar gupts   04 October 2017

I think u have to file appeal in superior court under 341 crpc

Vikas   04 October 2017

Kindly read question before answering. Every one knows appeal can be filed the question is about seprate complaint case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query