Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a evidence

Page no : 2

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 September 2017

Madam Swetcha, Impotency is complex issue in medical science. A person may be impotent to his wife but may be potent for other girls. Even birth of child is not the proof that husband is potent as child can be born by other means and reasons also. So if husband is impotent towards you then it is a ground of cruelty entitling you for divorce but as such no criminality is involved. No crime u/s. 420 IPC is made out. You can prove cruelty by your statement. Consult a lawyer with details as on this platform there are persons who has no knowledge of law but they will pretend to be an expert and they will act under hidden name but will not have courage to disclose their identity or come in open so donot depend on such advises of such quakes.

(Guest)

@Fighter, Why you are concluding girl means false cases. How do you know? 

"In Swetcha's case. If she has proper evidence that her husband is impotent, she can go ahead and file for divorce on taht ground. No need to file false 498a."

Marrying with impotency is also crime bro. Marriage is not a buy or sell thing. It is life long thing. Simply marrying with impotency and then simply taking divorce without her mistake is really big crime. I don't think her husband side people will keep quiet by knowing his impotency than harassing her, right. It is human tendency to harass girl with men domination these days. Winning case is different thing. There are so many criminals coming out from cases somehow and living happily. So, you don't generalize by your assumptions. I have seen several cases where criminals could not be convited due to insufficient evidence or something else or their proper planing of doing criminal activities without Police/Lawyers can catch them. So, it depends on case to case basis. Who you and me to decide her case. Don't generalize that all 498A cases are false cases. These days, 498A cases registration is reduced alot. Please check the records and compare.

fighter   24 September 2017

Siddarth, rightly advised.

fighter   24 September 2017

"It is human tendency to harass girl, with men domination these days." it is very utter false statement.

I am telling you now, please dont generalise the things with 1 or 2 incidents. Those days are gone. Only psycho's in men will have that tendency to harass girls. Now some woman started harassing men.

But 95% of 498a cases are false cases. If one feels that they have proper evidences, go ahead and file the case. But if that is a false case. They should be ready to face the perjury cases also. So be prepared for evrything.

That is why, I always suggest people, please dont file any false cases. It will defenitely back fire.

(Guest)

@Dear Fighter bro, 

"But 95% of 498a cases are false cases. If one feels that they have proper evidences, go ahead and file the case. But if that is a false case. They should be ready to face the perjury cases also. So be prepared for evrything."

Is it not threatening wife with these kind of things itself shows how much harassment one must have done to file defamation cases to get 10 crores of money from her? Come on!! Who is the men not taking dowry these days? Many men are taking lot of dowry and with that money only, they are fighting the cases. Domination of men is still there these days too. I am talking about some men who are psychos only. I am not generalizing all men. You are only generalizing that all 498A cases are false. On what basis you can now say 95% of 498A cases are false cases? How much agony one lady needs to go through facing problems created by her husband and husband family. Just an example: If you are really geniunie, you should have created profile with your name than junk name. There are lot of things that each one can have to prove their geneiunity. This forum is not spread simply 498A cases are false cases and ruin girl's lifes by men bro. Hopefully, you should understand.

Arjun   25 September 2017

Dear Shanmukh,

I really dont understand, why you are supporting the false 498A cases.

I have read the previous conversations. Fighter clearly mentioned the misuse of the female biased laws.

Just go thorough the below link to understand the seriousness of the false cases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_2gl7lz25E

Thanks,

Arjun

(Guest)

@ Arjun alias "Fighter" -- a fraud account duplicate person. You and fighter are same persons with different accounts.. 

How much genuine person you are known to forum now... !!

Don't do more fruads..

I am not supporting false cases or false 498a cases etc. Read my contents properly and understand first....

I was telling there are several genuine cases, genuine 498a cases too.. 

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Don-t-help-or-guide-this-fraud-account-person-154366.asp

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     26 September 2017

So donot understand as to why such strangers who does not have guts to come in open revealing their identity(coward) question the advise render by an advocate. A person agree with the opinion or not is a separate issue but questioning the advise is unhealthy and is of bad taste. Such people pretend to be expert but does not possess basic knowledge in law. In fact the best advised in legal matters come from shoemaker, pan wala etc. Law is an issue on which every body has a right to give advise. S. Shanmugham is correct. Every picture has its two sides.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register