LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHARANDEEP   01 September 2017

My account has been freeze by mumbai crime branch

I AM FROM BAREILLY UTTAR PRADESH . I RUN A distribution ship of "FLIGHT RAJA TRAVEL PVT LTD (VIA.COM)" and "LOOKNBOOK PVT INTERNATIONAL LTD". So i had huge niumber of agent working with me. For operating these agent i maintain a current a/c in axis bank

But FEW DAYS BEFORE THEY had freeze my account WITHOUT ANY PRIORE NOTCE AND WHEN I ASK THEM THE REASON THEY JUST GIVE ME CYBER CRIME MUMBAI CONTACT NUMBER. WHEN I AM CALLING AT THAT NO. THEY ARE USING ABUSING WORDS AND TELLING ME TO COME IN MUMBAI.

I TOLD THEM THAT MUMBAI IS VERY FAR FROM UTTAR PRADESH IT WOULD BE COSTLY AS WELL AS LOSS OF MY BUSINESS ALSO SO I CAN COME IN BAREILLY OR DELHI OR LUCKNOW CYBER BRANCH

BUT THEY REFUSED FOR THIS AND STARTED ABUSING ME THAT YOU HAVE TO COME HERE.

I RUN A FARE BUSINESS AND I HAD GOT FULL RECORDS OF ALL TRANSACTION IN MY BANK ACCOUNT

KINDLY PLZ TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THIS MATTER AS I AM UNABLE TO DO WORK DUE TO BLOCKAGE OF MY MONEY?

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Convince the crime branch to defreeze your account if doing a fair business. Otherwise, no alternative, except to open a new account in some other bank.

CHARANDEEP   01 September 2017

SIR

I HAVE CALLED THEM BUT THEY ARE NOT TALKING WITH ME. I HAVE TOLD THEM TO SEE MY WHOLE TRANSACTION FROM LAST 3 YEARS I HAVE TRANSFERRED FUNDS TO ONLY THESE COMPANIES AND I HAVE GOT FULL RECORDS OF EACH AND EVERY ENTRY . I MAINTAIN EXCELL FILE OF EVERY TRANSACTION AND I AM READY TO SHARE IT WITH THEM IN EMAIL OR IF THEY WANT I CAN VISIT ANY OFFICE NEAREST TO DELHI OR DELHI ITSELF. 

BUT THEY ARE NOT LISENING TO ME AND TELLING ME IN ABUSIVE MANNER TO COME TO MUMBAI..

SIR IF YOU WANT I CAN SENT YOU ALSO ALL MY BANK STATEMENT AND MY RECORDS WITH THEIR KYC DOCUMENTS BUT I AM UNABLE TO VISIT MUMBAI AS IT IS VERY FAR FROM HERE U.P PLZ HELP ME

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 September 2017

There are many threads on similar query and M/s Axis Bank is also mentioned.

Shift to ome other bank.

Record all calls of said threats and abuse.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 September 2017

Approach your own LOCAL counsel specializng in Tax matters and seek his/her help in the matter...........
It is good that you are maintaining accounts however Prepare properly in consultation with your own counsel to convince the Govt.establishment.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     01 September 2017

Firstly contact local crime branch office or police station to confirm as to whether any such crime branch has visited or not. Also contact to your bank also to ascertain this fact. If you get satisfied then contact crime branch Mumbai. You may also new bank account in some other Bank. Before visiting Mumbai obtain bail. Sidharth 9811776422

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     02 September 2017

HELLO SIR IT IS BETTER TO GET BAIL FIRST THEN YOU CAN APPROACH ANY ANY POLICE SATION. THANKS. A V PATTANASHETTI ADVOCATE FROM BIJAPUR.9448035651

CHARANDEEP   02 September 2017

One of my friend has suggest me to ask bank that for which entry and why they have freezed my a/c.. So i have asked from bank in official way.. Is this is correct way?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 September 2017

Agreeing with Mr. A.V.Pattanashetti.

You are within your rights to ask the bank in writing and ask to supply you the reply in writing. Remain gentle and amiable.

Approach your own LOCAL counsel specializing in Tax matters and seek his/her help in the matter........... It is good that you are maintaining accounts however Prepare properly in consultation with your own counsel to convince the Govt. Establishment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register