FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     23 August 2017

Saharanpur judge review [sunil kumar singh-iii] in 2017

In this year 2017 these are the list of those judges who are not right according to me. it is true as I swear in the name of God and just put it hereso that my learned lawyers friend get aware about judge real identity than fake personality traits in court appearance. The list is amended time to time as I observed and notice the behavior of judges thru my cases or client case or get acquainted by the local Bar advocates. We have to survive in this law bad environment as they are no escape route from it neither any action might taken by any person as judges are immune and untouchable from any wrong act they done. Once they get on Government job then only their retriement may get away from that judge. Today Justice of God turned to Injustice of God.


That a Judge named SUNIL KUMAR SINGH-III S/o SRI HUKUM SINGH I.D No. UP6076  is incharge of District legal Service Authority as Secreatry in July 2017.  That in One Civil Suit 57/2017 titled as "KK Agarwal Vs Sanjay Tyagi & Ors" before Civil Judge [Senior Division] Judge Brijendar Pandey and he passed strange order to pay Court Fee Rs 45000/- approx otherwsie he dismiised my Suit. As I am a Lawyer with meager earnigs and havenot earned till now Rs 45000/- savings to pay hefty court Fee in this matter in just beginning of suit. Then I turned to the Secretary DLSA Sunil Kumar SIngh - III according to SCC Judgment Manoharan -vs- Sivarajan in 2013 guidelines for seeking free legal aid and provide Court Fee waive issue to me in suit so that I may contest the suit on merits and my income is also less then Rs 1.0 Lakh acording to seek help for Uttar Pardesh legal Service Authroity made for the welfare for poor people.  But Sunil Kumar Singh -III first argued that where is the issue of COurt Fee matter comes to him and how it comes in District Legal Service Authority and why he grant relief to me. I showed off all the documents to him for convinving that the National Legal Service Authority was made for each and every District to provide legal free service and justice on their own behalf for all legal expenditures including COurt fee whose income is less than Rs 1.0 lakh. I filed my Affidavit that my income is less than Rs 1.0 Lakh and kindly grant releif to me. But he in his impugned and harsh order said that my income is not provide by me and that why he dismissed my case with the following impugned order and refused to give help of legal aid for getting suit contest on merit after waiving off Court fee by the DLSA.  If any poor class person with rugged clothes ask for free legal aid than he may also ask Income proof from him till he wont believe that he was poor.  Today mostly the Judges like to see negative aspects in all matters and unnecessary issues and try to first dismiss the cases on just that unwarranted reasons they find out then considering what the heaviest pain litigant suffering from.

Kindly See his order which I attached here for veracity of this matter comes before the Judge Sunil Kumar Singh - III 

When a lawyer like me not get Justice and relief from Courts than how an ordinary and simple man without money can get legal aid from the Court under the National Legal Service Authroity free legal aid for poor people of Citizen of India.  Today Justice rely on hefty money and without money no roads of justice get ride to get travel and pass through Justice path till Supreme Court of India.  People getting crying today Judiciary as justice is alike a climp up on mountains upwards on 90 Degree path projectile.



Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

Member of Saharanpur Adhivakta Association

Mb:- 09319365499, 09675730306.





 5 Replies

Ajeet Singh   23 August 2017

i tock to him ajeet land chakbandi

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     23 August 2017

Friend, It is not the right forum for your grievances. If you are not happy or satisfied with the right then you have the right to appoach the higher court by way of appeal or revision. It is the art of advocacy to represent the case of a party despite all adverseries. 

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     24 August 2017

Dear Sir!  I am contesting many personal and client cases and found that Judges not like to give releif to party or to litigant and just search alibi to dismiss the cases or hanging the matter year to year. Higher Authority sat on  Allahabad High Court 700 km away from my district I have no higher resoures to approach and may spend months on that District alone at Allahabad High Court.  Justice Courts is far away from reaching my feeble hands and feeble pockets. Our Indian laws are the dirtest laws in All over the world

Life True Examples of dirtiest laws:-

Suppose Police not lodged FIR  in cognizable cases mostly easily and make bufoon of victim, if pressure comes than make simple 107/116/150 Crpc case for both sides

if FIR lodged hardly in 156(3) thru court orders, Final Report police submit for closing case ;

If complaint case made in Sec 190 Crpc then judge may mostly dismissed in Sec 203 Crpc

If police made case against any person then that case never be dismissed by judge in initial stage it always entrap other party even a constable may make false case of FIR against any person and that case not get dismissed by Magistrate Court.

If police may arrest accuseds in non bailable and non compundable offences then the same police after money convert non bailable to bailable offences and non compoundable to compundable offences and give direct Bail from Police station same day.

If Accuseds get bail from court then month to month and year to year chain of Exemption Applications comes and the date fixed month to month and the complainant not get prompt Justice and died without justice from lethargy court systems

If Accuseds get arrest then no notice was served to Complainant and to victim for his objections and reply to heard and the State prosecution APO may help to get bail easily to accuseds on consideration .

If any summon order passed against any accuseds person under Sec 190 Crpc then the accuseds file Revision then in Revision without hearing complainant verson passed one side order on hearing accuseds version as mentioned under Sec 403 Crpc and set aside summon order against all accuseds

Now IN Civil Suits no relief you get from Court from year to year and no case admit till full COurt Fee not paid by you in it. Like if you get out of your home and property premises and some miscreant person take control on your house and premises as Criminal Trespasser then the Suit not maiantable until the full Property market value 8% Court fee in U.P not paid by you. The Criminal Trespasser live with dignity and proud and the owner of house and premises wander and roam on roads for collecting Court fees through begging in many years then if some how it collected then wait 10-20 years to get full and final releif if might get judiciously from all court from hierarchy from honesty judges if get dishonest then die with heart attack pain like cooked justice called injustice


Rest many things are in books which make the dirtest law of all countries in INDIA





Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 August 2017

I have gone through your reply and I donot see any illegality. It is a different thing that the order passed by the judge does not suits you. It is part and parcel of an Advocate. Firstly avoid doing your own personal case. A doctor cannot operate himself. Secondly take the help of senior and experienced advocate and maintain your coolness. Be thorough with your case as ultimately merit survives. In case of help contact with details. Sidharth 9811776422

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     24 August 2017

A doctor can do better treatment then other Doctors if his fully educated from all sides and sound knowledge in that disease he is suffering from except complicated surgery of their own body parts. He fully knows main root of the cause and how it get receupreated with which medicine in less time and what expenses he has to bear than ordinary rich class person may spend.  A person who skilled in any work and have full knowledge do better work than other person. 

Now in the Legal Service Authority Act there is not mentioned that the income proof required to give services of free legal aid. Any person who think whose income is Less than 1.0 Lakh per annum under U.P State may seek free legal services from Legal Service authroity of State and District.

Kindly Request to Read Sec 13 (2) "Entitled to Legal Services" of the Legal Service Authority Act 1987

13. Entitlement to Legal Services :-

(1) Persons who satisfy all or any of the criteria specified in Section 12 shall be entitled to receive legal services provided that the concerned Authority is satisfied that such person has a prima-facie case to prosecute or to defend.

(2) An affidavit made by a person as to his income may be regarded as sufficient for making him eligible to the entitlement of legal services under this Act unless the concerned Authority has reason to disbelieve such affidavit.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query