LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shalini shukla   05 August 2017

Registration of marriage

For more security,can I register for court Marriage on the basis and proves of aryasamj Marriage without concent of my husband?

Learning

7 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     05 August 2017

Not possible both parties are required

ahhishek Dwivedi   05 August 2017

Not possible.

(Guest)

Any specific reason for your desire to register marriage without the consent of your husband?

Shalini shukla   06 August 2017

Ya,actually he always talks about arrange Marriage ,and I don't think that parents will agree,and he will not go against parents.after aryasamaj Marriage we have been living in relationship.. So I can't think to step back any way..so I want to register Marriage even without my husband Marriage.

Shalini shukla   06 August 2017

Means even without my husband consent

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Shalini shukla
Means even without my husband consent

At legal parlance, marriage is not a single sided affair. Both the husband and wife have to appear before the Registrar of marriages, fulfill legal formalities and get the marriage witnessed by independent witnesses before the marriage is to be registered.

So, now it is up to you to make a review of your live-in relationship before marriage, if their condition is for arranged marriage.

S P SRIVASTAVA (ADVOCATE)     09 August 2017

It seems you are still looking for some one who could say YES to your wish to register marriage without your husband's consent and presence. I was the first to tell you that is not possible when you called me on phone. For registration, both are required to be present and sign on register and other documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register