Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can i file a case against my employer and where?

Page no : 2

Vishwa   31 July 2017

Dear Sir, I have been working with public sector bank for almost 8 years during the period for small non financial mistakes I have been removed even though organization or customer didn't come across any financial loss from the services which shell not be disqualification of feature employment . Can I file a case against bank and my salary & od accounts have been debit freezed during the period and i couldn't able to withdraw any of my salary for the period of 8 months of suspension and still my accounts are debit freezed. Please guide me

Vishwa   31 July 2017

Dear Sir, I have been working with public sector bank for almost 8 years during the period for small non financial mistakes I have been removed even though organization or customer didn't come across any financial loss from the services which shell not be disqualification of feature employment . Can I file a case against bank and my salary & od accounts have been debit freezed during the period and i couldn't able to withdraw any of my salary for the period of 8 months of suspension and still my accounts are debit freezed. Please guide me

Vishwa   31 July 2017

Vishwa   31 July 2017

Martin Lois   01 August 2017

If you were notified that the company would bear the interview expense then you have the right to claim from the company but not for your family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register