Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Retirement benefits

Page no : 2

Kannan   09 July 2017

It's Tamilnadu cooperative milk producers federation limited, Tamilnadu based milk producers union(aavin) Two people died in that accident... The driver is already arrested and this is the separate case regarding compensation... I don't know how I involved . I was the marketing manager at that time and the office says, I should have checked whether the driver has the badge to drive heavy vehicles... But its not my duty... They intentionally involved me in this case. They withheld my retirement benefits mentioning the court order. But the judgment says that the insurance company need to give compensation to the affected parties and it has rights to claim from the office.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2017

Yo are chosen one unfortunately.

Although NO payment of claim has been made by insurer from comapny and nothing is paid.

As already suggested you need to downlaod and cite concerned documents/SOP that you were not the party to check DL and GM should call back the order (verba or written whatever it is).  

1 Like

Kannan   09 July 2017

Thank you so much... I have asked those details through RTI act... But the GM said that he cannot do anything in this issue and asked me to appeal in court... Can I file writ petition in the high court?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 July 2017

The GM is not at all inclined to share anything with you.

He/she has already burdened you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register