Husband transferred property to mother, can i put injunction

Free legal advice and legal aid cell

Property suits are very expensive.  You invite your  advocate's attention towards Section 7(1)(c) of Family court Act, where you can challenge the property transfer on the ground of your son's right over it as it being an ancestral property as well as on other grounds. The  case under this section is not costly.

FIN

Agreeing with Mr. Samparan, go thru:

Central Government Act

Section 7(1)(c) in The Family Courts Act, 1984

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/342760/

and invite your own lawyer's atention to it.

Advocate

How is that the property is ancestral? May be, this is a misconception. Any, person, during his life time, can coney his property at his discretion.

FIN

Agreeing with Mr. P.Venu.

Check carefully if nature of property is; Ancestral (Pushtaini).

Wife has NO foced share in self acquired estate/property of husband.

Wife is not Co-parcener id ancestral property of husband.

U HAVE NOT CLEARLY STATED ABOUT THE PROPERTY IF IT IS ENCISTRAL ONE U CAN FILE PARITION SUIT ALONG WITH UR CHILD IF ANY QUARRY PLS CALL ME I AM A V PATTANASHETTI ADVOCATE FROM BIJAPUR. KARNATAKA 9448035651

Dear Sir,

All the property is self-acquired property of my husbands parents, except the 200 Square Meter plot (in Goa) on which they have built their house. (Plot is ancesteral , but the house was built by husbands mother's money).

ANCESTERAL PROPERTY: 200 Square Meter plot (in Goa)

HUSBANDS PARENTS PROPERTY: House built on that 200 Sq. Mt. ancesteral plot + 15 Acres of land + 2 more flats in Goa.

HUSBANDS OWN PROPERTY: Plot in Chicalim, Vasco, which he already transferred to his mothers name in 2014.

QUESTION:-

1) If not a wife/myself, but, at least, on behalf on my 5 year old son, can I claim husbands parents property, as my father-in-law passed away before our son was born?

(As that would be ancesteral for my son? Right?)

SORRY: I am just confused, with what my lawyers says and what I hear online  ; (

Please forgive me. Priyanks.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x