LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Darshan   26 June 2017

Talati not giving details of 7/12 land title & house form 8

We are the owners of Property: 2 NA Plot of Land in Village Paddhari - Taluka - Rajkot. On this 2 NA Plot of Land my Father is the joint owner with my Grand Mother - Both of them Demised.

I assigned a Lawyer in Rajkot. He visited Talati Mantriji in Paddhari thrice in a month. Made a personal Application that we require, a copy of land title 7/12 & House Form no 8 to know the present situation of title and owners. Talati Mantriji Refused to accept the application and asked my lawyer to get a probate or court order to provide him with such details,

Talathi Mantriji also refused to accept and RTI Application our 2 NA Plot of Land and advised him to keep visitng after 15days and he shall then be able to give us further details. Could someone please provide is there any other way to get these details online ? or Is there a department located in Rajkot which can provide me such details ?

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     26 June 2017

in this case you file suit for injunction.

Adv. Vaishali Harish Gore (job)     27 June 2017

if you have survey no  and other details  then you can view 7/12 online

Darshan   27 June 2017

I checked online, nothing has been updated as yet. Therefore, I am stuck with this promblem and hold very minimum information as how to proceed further in getting this information as a certified copy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register