Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mutual consent divorce wrongly filed

Page no : 3

ishan (sadfasddas)     18 June 2017

Yes one year is mandatory but needs to be read as no desire to perform marital obligations and with that mental attitude they have been living separately for a period of one year immediately preceding the presentation of the petition. They may be living under one roof during this time. You marriage for 1 year and 7 months and had a child in April 2017. When was divorce papers by Mutual consent filed? If it is in last few months then you had marital relations with your husband in last one Year. That is proved by you having a baby out of wedlock. So this negates the point that you had been living separately for one year. Its not possible as you have been fulfilling marital obligation. Conjugal rights have been performed by you as well. Second part you can ask your lawyer to file a paper to withdraw the mutual consent petition. Simple and straight forward. No need to wait. Just a simple paper in the court that you want to pull your petition is enough. Third during the second motion you can appear before the judge with your lawyer and inform that you had been forced to sign. The judge will ask you the same. Reg adoption you can take help of Lawyer and file a case of fraud and several other sections and ask for Baby to be back to you. However the best approach is to discuss with your husband get what you want and settle it. Else its just going to be a messy legal battle for you. HTH

Dolly   18 June 2017

Thank u isan and it is filed last month only and so is the adoption deed waiting for the civil court to open for carrying out the proper legal procedure. I want my child back at any cost

Dolly   18 June 2017

Will n looking for your guidance team @perfect solution

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 June 2017

As I could make out from your academic questions raised by you Ms. Dolly you are least interested (rather ignoring) opinion and advise of experts;

Conversly,

you are unnecessarily dragging the "fabricated, concocted and frivolous" issues,  replies thereto by "some" laymen (who have least legal knowlidge qua the subject matter) and your counter replies for such responses.

It is sheer abuse of this platform.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 June 2017

I did not find any infirmity with the opinion and advise of Perfect Solutions.

Even I have not raised a finger qua their opinion/advise, rather as the name declares, it is "perfect" solution in the given circumstances. I agree and appreciate.

Urmila   03 July 2017

Can habeas corpus will be helpful for me in dis case for getting my child back soon

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 July 2017

Previous author was "Dolly" which has now changed to "Urmila"????????

Draggins same query???

Stop this thread and consult your lawyer.

ishan (sadfasddas)     04 July 2017

This is not a valid question or query. Marriage is just 1 year 3 months old. Mutual consent can be filed only after 1 year of marriage. Assuming the child got born out of this wedlock...there is hardly any time for child to be born and then MC divorce to be filed; everything in this is fake.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 July 2017

You should have included elders from your parents side.

In one thread you have mentioned about re-adoption of your child.

Are you hinting towards some settlement with your husband and in-laws!

Or it is another shrude move that you are unable to understand!

The child has been given and taken in your presence. Probably the adoption deed is also registered. Probably you have been silent thereafter.

You have already been advised that the matter(s) agitated by you, may be contested by OP and then decided by courts of merits, including 2nd motion of MCD.

You need a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/civil matters at your location ASAP to understand the option and merits in each option.

A lawyer worth his/her salt would advise you dispassionately on all pros and cons, possibilities or NO possibility.

If there are less or NO merits, then as already suggested by Mr. NATARAJAN IYER, settle down in your new life.

If there are, defend your rights.

Don't err grossly,again.

Dr.J.C.Vashista has shared  prespectives with you.

Discuss further by showing  all case docs with your own counsels.

Dr. J.C.Vashista is right.

Why to change from Dolly to Urmila!

If this is a fake query as pointed out by 'ishan' then why this query and repeated queries?

Is it for promotion of some indivisual(s) and club(s)?

It is very much possible.

Dear Ishan,

There have been endless number of threads and instsances publishd at LCI of unsusepcting querists and readers  being allured to extract some FEE in the name of so called CONSULTATIONS.............................by advertisements at LCI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register