LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikanth   14 June 2017

Non payment of salaries for employees since 3 months by IT Company

We are working in a private limited company in Bangalore. Our employer is not paying salaries since 3 months. Not even giving the information when they will pay.

If any employee is asking repeatedly they are terminating by saying performance is not good or integrity issue and giving a relieving letter with negative feedbacks and not settling Full and Final Settlements.

We don't have money to pay rents and even for food. Our condition is very worst. Please advise us what to do?

Also let us know whether we can complain in the police station under cheating, harassing and mental torture.

Please tell the quickest way.

Learning

6 Replies

yogesh pandit (Advocate)     14 June 2017

kindly share your appoinment letter. The terms of your contract will throw some light on the issue

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 June 2017

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state?

Since how many months you are working?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

What is monthly salary?

Has any salary slip been supplied for all months?

Has any appointment letter been issued?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Sharad Pant (Director)     15 June 2017

Same is happening with me organizaiton paid me four month late salary. The client (National Skill Development Corporation) has not released the money and they are balming me for that and telling that they are going to diduct my one month salary i.e. Rs. 80,000/-. The following letter received from Admin is self explinatory

Dear Sharad ji, 

With reference to your discussion with Mr. Sarat Kumar, CC for one month (March 2017) has been dissolved for the reasons discussed by him in the meeting and subsequently communicated to you on mail. 

Based on the mail from CEO asking you to go on unpaid off for May 2017, your logsheet for May 2017 has not been approved by CEO.   Accordingly, the payment towards CC for the month of March 2017 and May 2017 has not been done.

Head - Internal Operations 
Access Livelihoods Consulting India Limited

CIN: U74140TG2005PLC047514

Can you please guide where I have to go? what I have to do to get my sweat money from the organizaiton. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2017

What is CC?

The reason seems to have been conveyed to you by email.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2017

If establishment is not covered by Shops & Estbs Act & you are not covered by the def. of ‘Employee’ in the Act and also if you not covered by the def. of ‘Workman’ as in ID Act and also if you are not covered by the wage ceiling/def. of wages as in Payment of Wages Act then Civil Courts may have to be approached.

Discuss in person  with a  very able counsel/law firm of unshakable repute and integrity, specializing in Labor/service matters.

Sharad Pant (Director)     16 June 2017

carbon copy ( e mail CC, BCC etc)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register