Hardship by police

One of my friend landed Rs. 8 lacs to someone. He gave some cheques to him and subsequently told to not present the same. While further he asked for money his phone got switched off. After two days he got call from police to come police station and told due to you he disappeared. Now police is calling him daily and keep him seating whole day there. Interestingly neither family members nor police r interested in finding him. While he switched off his phone he bought new phone and new Sim and called his wife that he is coming after sometime. Which is found from his call record. Some lawyer has advised to bounce his cheques immediately. My friend is extremely depressed and afraid, please help him soon.

As far as police is consult , police can't do that You can file a complaint against false pleadings or injustice to magistrate or higher rank police officer And yes you should present his cheque so that proceedings can occur against him under negotiable instrument act

First day he got a slip by police station to be appeared next day again. Next whole day he was seating in police station. Again on that evening he was being given notice u/s 160 and 175. What's the remedy against this hardship
Dy Director

What is the complaint



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x