Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bigamy or sec 494

Page no : 2

ambrish (service)     29 May 2017

Your case is very strong in your favor. Have faith on judiciary and fight for justice for you and your family. 

Be clear in mind what you want .

regards

Ambrish

ambrishdost1@gmail.com, 9425467357.

A walk alone (-)     29 May 2017

Your marriage is invalid /void if she marry without divorce. You should throw her out of your house. Let her go court for proving marriage valid and other cases if she file. Filling any case is easy but difficult to prove allegations. She can file any case but can't prove her allegations. Why you want to file case? Filling any case is only wastage of your time and money in court with zero result. Throw her out of your life and move forward in life.

Siva (Lead)     04 June 2017

you can try to shift her by taking separate rented house and live a month or two and you can approach court with evidence and also mention that she is threatening that she will do suicide etc... 

Sourabh   05 June 2017

Respected Members,

I have file a Complaint in the Police station. They Called me for the Enquiry, When I told the Police Officer my complete situation. He instantly said that nothing can happen in this case. As I have married to Pinki, and it was my duty to check the details of the past for Pinki. He was saying that nothing will happen in the court also as Law always have sympothy with the Women. You have to fight for your case for the long time and the result will not be in your favour at the end. He was saying that just forget all those things and live your life happily.

And even for the 5% Chance, the decision goes in my favour then also she can ask for the property and maintenance from me.

Police officer was totaly in the favour of the wife.

Please suggest me what all is this.

Sourabh   05 June 2017

Police officer was saying that every women has the right to marry twice. there is no law that bound any women to marry again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register