Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My wife is very fighting nature, not lives with my parents

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 May 2017

The Maintenance & Welfare of Parents & Senior Citizens Act, 2007 

https://socialjustice.nic.in/writereaddata/UploadFile/Annexure-X635996104030434742.pdf

Attached File : 60926 20170522151727 289708897 annexure x635996104030434742.pdf downloaded: 70 times

ambrish (service)     22 May 2017

Marriage is very delicate thing. One need to be more mature to handle this.  Advicing divorce is very easy but consequence of this is really serious. First make a repo with your wife and then talk your feelings. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 May 2017

It is good to see that there are advises to 'Save The Marriage'.

Litigation can be protracted,stressful and costly.

If matters can be resolved by meaningful discussions, intervention by elders, personal skills, nothing like it. 

Partha Chattopadhyay   23 May 2017

One has to accept that marriage is a big gamble and gets bigger and dirtier in these days thanks to other temptations around. Communication is the only path to any solution. It must be like a two-way traffic. Otherwise, it gets derailed, cracks develop gradually albeit slowly. There is no unique guidelines to save the marriage. If everything fails, one has to accept it and proceed with dignity. There is hardly any justification in getting conditioned and that too with an unreasonable spouse. No relationship survives if there is an element of cheap bargain.

Martin Lois   24 May 2017

It's either your parents or your wife. You need to take the call. Try to convince your wife, if she doesn't listen to your words then go for a divorse if your wish to stay with your parents.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2017

Try your level best to achieve harmony.

In case Litigation is the last resort, gather irrefutable evidence, before you proceed.   

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Himanshu
My wife is very much fighting nature. Egoistic and have govt job Teacher. I m Pvt. College teacher. She dominates me. Her family is richer than me and they treats like poor to me and my family. They dont respect me and my family. My wife become arrogant when my father, sister or brother come to live with us. My father generally lives with my brothet but I want to keep father with me, but my wife doesn't likes my father. Father is medically unfit. How can I keep father with me . I want to do service of my fatjer before his death. Otherwise I I'll have pressure on my heart that I couldn't service my father at last stage...pls give solution..... Thank-you

ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS.  EGOISTIC. WONT LISTEN TO ANYONE, EARNING WOMEAN ARE LITTLE BIT EXTRA.  YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED HIGHER GIRL.

YOU SHOULD HAVE MARRIED A MAID AS SOMEBODY SUGGESTED HERE.

BUT NOW A DAYS EVEN MAID WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE MAHARAANI.

SO EVEN IF YOU HAD MARRIED A MAID YOUR LIFE WOULD BE NO BETTER, YOU WOULD BE WORKING AS A PVT COLLEGE LECTURER AND ALSO A MAID TO HER AND HER PARENTS.

THAT IS THE HARD FACT OF THIS GENERATION OF WOMEN.

IF LOOKING AFTER YOUR OLD AGE PARENTS WAS THE CIRTERIA, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED, AND SIMPLY DEVOTED YOUR TIME TO WELFAARE OF OLD AGE PARENTS.

YOU WANT PELASURE OF VAIGNA ALSO AND WANT VAGINA TO LOOK AFTER YOUR OLD AGE PARENTS? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, PLEASURE AND PAIN WONT GO HAND IN HAND.

TAKE DIVORCE IF ITS TOO PAINFUL AND AFTER TAKING DIVORCE SIMPLY LOOK AFTER YOUR OLD AGE PARENTS, AT LEAST YOUR PARENTS WILL BE HAPPY.

NOW IF YOU TAKE DIOVRCE YOU WIL SPOIL LIFE OF A WOMAN.  THAT IS EXTRA KARMA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register