Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Boyfriend promised to marry cheated,i want him to marry me

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2017

He can't remarry till his 1st marriage subsists.

Sailaja kumari (IT)     18 May 2017

thats correct,is there any chance to make him legally to give divorce and marry me after giving divorce to his first marriage

498 A fighter (Advocate)     18 May 2017

which type of disabilty you have?

upto which extent?

polio,i cant walk properly.above 40%

unrelated question.Sorry,i dont answer you for this

Either husband or wife can initiate divorce proceedings.

If wife initiates, it is better.

Or both can initiate MCD.

Since husband seems to be willing to pay alimony, maitainance, as per your post, ask him.

I never been an keep to him,he forced me once and begged me not to put a case and promised me all these.

FYI,I dont allow anyone to come near me also.I have a name of firebrand.Earlier,i thought of leaving this,but he is going to stations and complaining on me and defaming me and till now he is trying to get me in anyway.

Thats where i am trying to solve this as dont want it to go more worse than this for his childish and stupid act.

And moreover,i am not fool to become Keep for him without marriage.I am just trying to give both of us ,useful and good solution to give best in both the lifes.

Originally posted by : Sailaja kumari
I never been an keep to him,he forced me once and begged me not to put a case and promised me all these.

FYI,I dont allow anyone to come near me also.I have a name of firebrand.Earlier,i thought of leaving this,but he is going to stations and complaining on me and defaming me and till now he is trying to get me in anyway.

Thats where i am trying to solve this as dont want it to go more worse than this for his childish and stupid act.

And moreover,i am not fool to become Keep for him without marriage.I am just trying to give both of us ,useful and good solution to give best in both the lifes.

"but he is going to stations and complaining on me and defaming me "

This is contradictory to previous posts.

that he is doing with the force of his wife.In recent time in police station when i called him to discuss,he is normal and saying to SI that i will die if he is not in my life.

His pyshocology is he gets influenced by third person very soon,that is the biggest problem here.

Even i tried of commiting suicide once because of all these problems,he is afraid of that also and he said lot of times to me if you die..i will die daily ..what is the meaning of this statement..you tell me?

Hope you shall take it positively.

We are trying to help.

Atleast to me it means: NO Substance in it/statements.

A walk alone (-)     18 May 2017

Dnt be emotional fool. He has just use you. He is only playing with your emotional . he will never marry you. Better forget him and move forward in life. As long you will drag this you will only get pain. As a girl dnt you ever thought that you are thinking to spoil someone family life.

He is also not happy with his marriage.if there is no solution..what is left exception death in our lives?? If i die..he will die or die daily.I am not emotional fool..he expressed love many times on me.only problem is his wife.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     19 May 2017

Men and women in young age carry a tendency to check practically how good looking they are. The way to check this is attracting opposite s*x and verifying how far that person can go for me. It satisfies ego of the person who can make opposite s*x yearn for her/him. It is not actually love. It confirms to them - "Hey! I am so good looking that women go to any extent for me!". 

That's why he was saying with policeman that "you will die for him".  It hurts you because it gives an impression that he is more sought after by you than he did.  That need of being loved is more satisfied if it is known to friends, society etc. They want people to say to each other "Mast rahta saala! ! Ladkiya peeche bhaagte inke!".  That boosts their self confidence in themselves that they are truly good looking.

You see once that is confirmed and carry desired effect in friends and society they will no more be interested in opposite s*x.  Because they never loved anyone. 

There is no point in running behind such people. Because the more you run behind, the more confident they become that you are too unworthy for person of his level of status, handsomeness etc. that is why you are mad after him. It gives hint to them they can try more good looking woman next time. Women in such place don't generally think like that because they would be disturbed with kind of attention they are getting from a guy  running after, and they feel that's more than enough for one life that I could make someone slave. By now it is amply clear that if this guy is running after me like this many other like him also do that for me. If I make more men run behind society may think I am of bad character. So they generally stop after trying (checking) with one guy. 

So please don't think there is no life without support of opposite s*x. Take a deep breathe, and remain alone for 3 to 4 years. Enjoy living alone. Don't run behind such rut who wants to self satisfy seeing the way you go mad after him. 

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     19 May 2017

Even i tried of commiting suicide once because of all these problems,he is afraid of that also and he said lot of times to me if you die..i will die daily ..what is the meaning of this statement..you tell me?

The meaning of this statement is he may get involved in police cases, once that happens it will be known in family circles what happened between you and him. That will tarnish his image in his society. That will put him to discomfort everyday. 

You may have taken it other way - that he is saying - without you life will become miserable for me.  

Come out of this mess.... Not only for you he is not fit for any other woman to "love and marry". Such people are fit for arranged marriages only.  People who are not worthy of being trusted personally show their elders, family members and societies, and ask someone "you can trust me to marry because of them". 

Sailaja kumari (IT)     19 May 2017

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
Hope you shall take it positively.

We are trying to help.

Atleast to me it means: NO Substance in it/statements.

He loves me is fact and i love him is fact..only problem is his wife.what substance you want?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register