LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IMTIYAZ HUSSAIN   09 May 2017

Complaint against fake advocate

I met with one of the Advocates in Saket court complex, Delhi. The same adovocate I have seen driving local auto-rickshaw in nearby localites in the evening. After lot of research and making inquiry from neighbours I found out that he is not an Advocate but keep on coming to court as an Advocate. 

Now I want to make complaint against this fake Advocate. On documents he used to write enrollment number of Uttar Pradesh. I also searched his name in the enrollment list of UP but could not find it.

Plz suggest where can I make a complaint regarding this fake advocate and what are the procedure after filing of the complaint.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 May 2017

A complaint against an advocate has to be in the form of a petition. It has to be duly signed and verified as required under the Code of Civil Procedure.Every complaint shall be accompanied by the fees prescribed in the Bar Council of India Rules.Browse the website for advocates information.www.upbarcouncil.com/

IMTIYAZ HUSSAIN   09 May 2017

Thank you Sir,  

One more question can I made complaint in State Bar Council of Delhi as he is falsely practising in Delhi courts?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 May 2017

Record audio/visual.

Lodge complaint at both locations.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 May 2017

Also inform to local  Bar Associations for suitable action and restrict his entry in the Courts and also report to police when he is in court and discharging his functions as advocate, to catch him redhandedly.

shrawan (self employed)     04 December 2017

and not degree holder in law but a member of a bar association? is the bar valid?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 December 2017

It is height of blot on legal profession...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register