complaint against fake advocate

I met with one of the Advocates in Saket court complex, Delhi. The same adovocate I have seen driving local auto-rickshaw in nearby localites in the evening. After lot of research and making inquiry from neighbours I found out that he is not an Advocate but keep on coming to court as an Advocate. 

Now I want to make complaint against this fake Advocate. On documents he used to write enrollment number of Uttar Pradesh. I also searched his name in the enrollment list of UP but could not find it.

Plz suggest where can I make a complaint regarding this fake advocate and what are the procedure after filing of the complaint.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

A complaint against an advocate has to be in the form of a petition. It has to be duly signed and verified as required under the Code of Civil Procedure.Every complaint shall be accompanied by the fees prescribed in the Bar Council of India Rules.Browse the website for advocates information.www.upbarcouncil.com/


Thank you Sir,  

One more question can I made complaint in State Bar Council of Delhi as he is falsely practising in Delhi courts?


Record audio/visual.

Lodge complaint at both locations.

Retired employee.

Also inform to local  Bar Associations for suitable action and restrict his entry in the Courts and also report to police when he is in court and discharging his functions as advocate, to catch him redhandedly.


and not degree holder in law but a member of a bar association? is the bar valid?


It is height of blot on legal profession...




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x