Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IPC 374. Unlawful compulsory labour

Page no : 2

Basavaraj (engineer)     09 September 2017

Finally, before filling criminal case in higher court against the offender officers of Central public sector company, under government of India Enterprises, The grievance is raised at ministry of labour government of India, has resulted into a labour dispute between CPSE and workman under 2(a) of ID act. That is Irrespective of salary and designation based on the rules, The management level, Graduate mechanical engineering is reduced to ordinary educated workman or sales promotion employee. It's clear breach of contract after appointment on management roles,cheating,transported, forced labour, insulting and degradation of university degree on mechanical engineering. Since case referred to Labour Court, by ministry of labour after evaluating and finding the case strength? If is declined by labour Court, then the labour ministry of government of India, IQ level is questionable?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 September 2017

You shall get opportunity to defend.

I understand the case is under mercy of proceeding officer of labour Court, in spite of gross violation of human rights by reducing rank and forced salves labour for reward or salary. Nothing certain anything can get reverse..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 September 2017

In CGIT it is merits and evidence and not mercy.

When case is scrutinized by ID act laws, heads like, Asst labour commissioner, central labour commissioner and ministry of labour government of India, under advice of it's own legal cell, it has referred to CGIT (under control of labour ministry), the case has merits? Now, I was expecting experts experience, in deriving percentage of case merit at CGIT?..if it is With 0% of merit or it's indirect decline by ministry by referring to CGIT, the whole system of recommendations of cases by labour ministry is only eye wash and I don't want to waste time at CGIT, instead I can choose HC..?

DellPoker   14 January 2018

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you just shared this helpful information with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. ??

Agen Bola
Agen Bola Terpercaya

Poker Online Indonesia Terpercaya

Poker Online Indonesia

DellPoker

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register