LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat   06 May 2017

Urgent guidance

My sister was married before 10 years and having a boy 10 years..My sister's husband is very brutal and he kicks my sister and also gives mentally torture by doubting herself as a prostitute... now we taken back my sister bcoz she was so depressed and also was ready to drink poison.. that was worst but we were on time..and now he threatened to us that if u will not send ur sister den i will drink poison.. wt to do its urgent please

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 May 2017

I too hope all the family problems solves by drinking as our brothers suggested.

Ingredients

90 ml Old Monk

60 ml passion fruit juice

30 ml orange juice

30 ml lime juice

15 ml grenadine (Or cranberry juice)

15 ml sugar syrup

This cocktail from New Orleans is super easy to make once you have the raw materials. Just fill half a shaker with ice and add all the ingredients. Shake well and strain into a glass over ice.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     06 May 2017

Threating with dire consequences will not help his case rather it will be counter productive, Impress upon himthat the said case can and will be resolved only through mediation and change of hearts and character of concerned people.

Bharat   06 May 2017

We were trying not to do that for last 1.5 year but he Always ignors

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register