LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

YUSUF TAMBAWALA   28 April 2017

Law on token money refund for leave & license agreement

WHAT IS THE LAW REGARDING REFUND OF THE TOKEN MONEY? IN MY CASE LICENSEE PAID THE TOKEN MONEY BY TRANSFERING RS 1.5 LAC IN TO MY BANK A/C BY NETBANKING. BUT AFTERWARDS HE HAS CANCELLED THE DEAL AND DID NOT ENTER IN TO LEAVE & LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR MY FLAT. NOW HE IS ASKING FOR FULLL AMOUNT TO BE REFUNDED WHEREAS I AM INSISTING TO PAY HIM BACK AFTER DEDUCTING THE DEMAGE CAUSED TO ME. HE IS THREATENING TO ME TO GO LEGAL AND FILE A SUIT FOR CHEATING

Learning

2 Replies

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     29 April 2017

If he has cancelled the deed by himself and if you have proof of that, then you have no need to refund the token money.  If agreement has any specific caluse that you should refund the token money in the event of formal contract has been signed, then you should pay back token money, otherwise not.  If he insists to go to court, let him do so.

Shivanya   15 June 2017

I have no idea on the legal clause and their litications. I would suggest you to follow the blogs of SEO Services Hyderabad as there you can find the appropriate help for any case. You can also talk to the legal firms for more details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register