Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Challan of ESI and PF

Page no : 2

Guest (n/a)     05 September 2008

SIR,
Please send the esi and pf chellan immediately.

with regards,
M.MADHAVAN

Guest (n/a)     07 September 2008

I want the challans of ESI and PF

Guest (n/a)     07 September 2008

SIR,
Please send the esi and pf chellan immediately.

Saravana Rajan   07 September 2008

Hi,

Would like to request all the new members to first check the avilability of their forms / formats from the downloads section of this site and if you could not find them pls request the seniors.

I am telling this as our senior members may not be able to repeatedly post the same forms / formats / answer the same queries time and again.

Hope this is understood the way it has to be.

Again request you all to kindly co operate.

-Saravana Rajan

Guest (n/a)     16 September 2008

My question is

How to fill the PF challan & ESI challan, there are some calculations in the challan.

mahesh

Guest (n/a)     18 September 2008

ok

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 September 2008

Mr. Mahesh,

Rates of Contribution: Rule 51 of the employees state insurance (central) rules, 1950 provides that the amount of contribution for a wages period shall be in respect of:-

(a) Employer's contribution:- A sum equal to 4% of the wages payable to an employee; and

(b) employees' contribution: A sum equal to 1 1/2% of the wages payable to an employee.

Guest (n/a)     24 September 2008

I just want to know what is  the procedure for changing the nominee name under PF

Guest (n/a)     27 September 2008

i need pf challan format ple send it my id i searched i did't get

Ramesh

A.R.KUPPUSAMI (ADVOCATE)     22 October 2008

Payment of ESI Challans should be made every month on or before 21st day.

April to September and October to March is two periods

1)April to Sept. payment challans alongwith Form-V to be submitted to the nearest ESI Branch Office on or before 12th November. 2)Oct to March Paid challan with Form-V to be submitted before May -12 th -

Form-V should be filled from the details taken from Form-VI- Each and every employees name ESI No. month wise days worked, wages earned, contribution payable and average daily wages (six months total figures)

shivakumar (HR Executive )     01 November 2008

Hi Mr Akil Gupta this is shivakumar i'm working for country club india ltd as a HR Executive, please can you guide  me for all statutery work

kishor (audit)     25 November 2008

Please forward the working of Annual returns  & Form details for PF & & ESIC  with eg for understaning better.

Ashirwad Joshi (H.R. Executive )     22 March 2009

dear sir i want some sheet of xls formate fill example of pf challan

Ashirwad Joshi (H.R. Executive )     22 March 2009

prerana ji i an joshi ashirwad i want to formet of with example pf chalan so pls send my mail ashirwad.hr.officer@gmail.com xls file or doc or pdf

Mansi Mehta (SERVICE)     22 April 2009

Plz post me also the challans and explanation on how to fill the challans of ESI and PF on my email id mansiib@yahoo.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register