Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jai goud k (business)     25 April 2017

Agricultural land sale agreement

Hi Experts

Please guide me on this question

Recently i have buyed 5 acers of land with roads from east which is a water canel road closes if heavy water comes and another road from west which is from railway track. this road from railway track comes from 3 other persons so i can step in to my land .from this 3, 1 person is not ready to allow from there which this road is not in naksha..this is there for about 15years and more.now i have registered the land and the person who sold the land is not intrested in this ...

in the agreement we have mentioned that 

Note :- road is from west from railway track.

1.Can i now file a case of cheating on the person who sold the land to me. 

Thanks

sanath

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     25 April 2017

your query is not clear.kindly rephrase it

jai goud k (business)     26 April 2017

sorry for not clear 

buyed a land of 5 acers which is having a road from west..as mentioned in the agreement. but this road is not in naksha or government road. this is from 3 other persons land . so now one from them is telling that there is no road from there.

in our agreement it is clearly mentioned that we have road from west, for the sold land 5 acers.

now my question is ....Can i file a case on the person who sold the land to me saying that i have road from west...

as he cheated us

Thanks 

sanath

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 April 2017

usually the site is defined by what is abutting it on all four sides and ithat will be mentioned in the documents also.that wont give you any right over the road as it being a private persons property.

jc (not needed)     03 June 2017

i feel the road is from 15 yrs so is it possible he can block now?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register