LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rais (Sr. Administrator)     15 April 2017

Police attendance

Greetings!! and many thanks for the help which was provided me earlier thru this forum.

My brother was released by honourable Disctrict Magistrate during mid 2014 and my brother shifted to Dubai in October 2015 as he found a good job in Dubai. Since then some police men come to our home 2-3 times asking about my brother and advised him to report to PS.  we already submitted this judgement copy to PS 2-3 times. 

Is there any provision in law for the attendane in PS even after judgment in his favour and there is no proof was found against him ?

For your information, my brother was called in police station, in the case of robbery investigation of one of his friends who was attacked by some unknown person. there was no proof against him and he was released by the court.

Your valuable advise regarding this matter to rid off this issue forever will be highly appreciated .

Thanks

Rais

Learning

2 Replies

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     16 April 2017

Once your brother is acquitted, there's no need of going to police station.

Why the policemen are coming to your house and enquiring about brother when he has already been absolved of all the charges against him?

Ask the policemen why they are enquiring about your brother?

If not satisfactory reply is received from them, you can complain about those policemen to higher authorities.

Rais (Sr. Administrator)     16 April 2017

Thanks Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register