LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uttam Singh   06 April 2017

Delay in fnf with company

hii i worked with a company and i served notice period.. i suppose to get my settlement money from company. i called to HR of the company she said that it will take 1 month more which is not also sure.. its being more than 45 days but they are not ready to give my money.. please help me what should i do..

Uttam

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 April 2017

Write, under proper acknowledgment,  to HR person narrating all previous representations (mention dates/names/brief minutes)…………………and request to supply employment related docs and payouts immediately. Remain amiable and gentle.

If HR person does not provide any relief and/or relies, escalate to good offices of appointing authority,MD………..in writing, under proper acknowledgment.

Thereafter:

Discuss your isses with elders of your family and keep them by your side while you agitate. They can guide and help you at each step.

You may approach and discuss with : Employees' unions ( There are many and embraced by trade unions) Trade Unions e.g; BMS,CITU,INTIC, AITUC etc etc ( and/or a local and effective union )

A very able counsel specializng in Labor/Service matters.

If you are unable to resolve on your own.  

You can approach:   Inspector appointed under:  Delhi Shops & Estbs Act

Payment of wages Act ( If you are covered by the def. of wages as in the Act.This Act does not discriminate between workma, /Non workman)  

O/o Labor commissioner

Shivanya   28 August 2017

The legal issues are very critical to handle. In the recent blog update I have seen something very similar. I would suggest to take a legal help for solving the problem. Fexofenadine manufacturer

(Guest)

Keep patience for some time more. There may some compulsions or some other priorities for the HR to for the delay in settlement of your case.

(Guest)

How much amount of F&F is there for which you are entitled to receive?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 August 2017

It has been 4 months.......... beyond scope of patience.

Probably your matter been resolved?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 August 2017

There are many threads at LCI by employee's that have resolved with thier own skills or with help from each other amongst community of employees or with help and support of seasoned employee's/trade union leaders or with help and support from lawful authorities/Dept. of Labor or with skills of counsels specializing in Labor/service matters or thru court of law..............

Employee should justify every penny of salary  with work/results and collect dues.........

Employer should pay every penny.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register