LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K Sinha   04 April 2017

Seeking Urgent info : 406 420 & 138 NI act

Respected Sir / madam, I have recently got a summon from Ranchi Court and asked to be present in court of Mrs..xyz...@ Ranchi on 06.04.2017. A money lendor has made a conspiracy and used my PD secirity checks falsely and got it bounced from bank by entering date by his own choice by himself and served me notice also. Although I have paid all the dues and interest but he never used any bank account to collect the repayments. So all the payment was made in cash and at the end he started harrasing me so badly and to get rid of him for a while I was forced to obey his instructions and wrote two hand notes at his home forcefully. Now he is using all these as the proof and imposed several charges on me 406, 420 & NI 138 all together. Now I am so afraid to think what would happe with me . They have spoiled my personal & professional life. Complete pease of mind is lost and only darkness is spread all across my day to day life. A month ago I have lost my father as well. I am the only bread earner of my small 4 membered family. Kindly suggeat me and help me or guide me to get rid of this issue. And I shall remain obiliged for this kind of act. Thanks and regards, K sinha Ranchi, Jharkhand

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2017

meet lawyer with full papers.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 April 2017

Appear before the Court after engaging a local prudent lawyer for proper guidance and proceeding to defend your case(s). 

Case(s) u/s 406/420 IPC and 138 NI Act can not be registered and admitted by same court for dishonour of same cheque(s) drawn by an accused. Recheck, confirm and contest through your lawyer.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     05 April 2017

Winning the case will need expert advocate. However any normal advocate can get you one two years or more in court procedures.

On the first date if you do not appear there may be bailable warrant say after 15-20 days or one two months depending upon the opponent advocate. You will have to give bail at local police station which is normal procedure. A new date will be given and appear with advocate on that date.otherwise there will be NBW.

And as rightly said above there can not be 420 case with 138 case

K Sinha   05 April 2017

Respected Mr. Sudhir, Dr. Vashista & Laxminarayan Sir first of all heartiest thanks to all of you for spontaneous & valuable response. I am running short of time and with ref of few relatives I have contacted a lawyer here . After viewing the case he has suggested to appear in court for bail after couple of days of 6th April. He would try to grant bail in between but not on 6th which is the date of first appearing in court as per summon. And asked me to arrange two bailers. Am I on right track? Kindly answer. Thanks & regards, K Sinha

K Sinha   05 April 2017

Respected Mr. Sudhir, Dr. Vashista & Laxminarayan Sir first of all heartiest thanks to all of you for spontaneous & valuable response. I am running short of time and with ref of few relatives I have contacted a lawyer here . After viewing the case he has suggested to appear in court for bail after couple of days of 6th April. He would try to grant bail in between but not on 6th which is the date of first appearing in court as per summon. And asked me to arrange two bailers. Am I on right track? Kindly answer. Thanks & regards, K Sinha

K Sinha   05 April 2017

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     07 April 2017

MEET YOUR ADVOCATE AND REQUEST THEM TO TAKE SAME DEFENCE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register