LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod   03 April 2017

My bro is being framed

Hello sir, Our neighbor child had been missing since 80.02.2017. My bro was helping the victim family to find our missing child. They lodge an fir at local police station. On dated 18 feb 2017 , missing child dead body was found. Police arrested one accused person and he confessed the crime but at the same time te said my bro promise him to give one lakh rupees , so he kidnap and killed that child. My bro is saying ,he never had conversation with the accused, both in physically or over phone. Police forwarded my bro to jail. In there investigation they get CDR and investigate and found no connection between them. Please help me ,How to get out my bro from jail. Your suggestions will be highly helpful to us. Thanking you

Learning

2 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     03 April 2017

Any thoughts why he is being framed? Surely the real accused knows your bro, how??

Vinod   03 April 2017

We live in same village. No idea why my bro is being framed.in jail the main accused said once that due to police torture i had to say one name,his name came to mouth.my bro heard that in jail medical. At that time my bro was just outside the room and he had no idea where my bro is.my brother asked why me,he then kept silence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register